Vouvourou - Ekies Manor House

Posted by Donna 
Donna
February 18, 2005 01:03PM
Hello, I am taking my family to Ekies Manor House in Vouvourou in June and I wondered if anybody else has stayed there and what they thought. Does anyone have any experience of the area/best places to eat. I'm hoping that my young teenager girls are not going to be board as it does look a little quiet.
P.Sainsbury
Re: Vouvourou - Ekies Manor House
February 28, 2005 11:55AM
It was lovely for all ages. V tasteful and well situated. There is a beach near the beach bar but the one down a lane outside the main gate is stunning, especially early in the morning. Staff delightful.

Could you please send me the email address and hotel website as I wish to take my little grandchildren there this summer. Thanks.
nikolas
March 08, 2005 02:20PM
Great place...! It's a new one & seems lovely. Feng-soui style. you can see what you want at this address :

[www.e-city.gr]

Just copy and paste.
& enjoy..
Hope to see you there..

p.s. : If you meet a girl name Souzana at the reception .. give my regards
Thanx!!!

Nikolas
Ioannina
Greece
Donna
March 09, 2005 07:30PM
Thank you very much for your replies. We are really looking forward to going now. I just typed in Ekies Manor House on Google and booked direct with the hotel. The staff have already been really helpful and we booked flights separately. Can't wait!!!
nikolas
March 14, 2005 11:42PM
Donna don't forget my ps...!
smiling smiley for been helpful
Janine
May 12, 2008 12:58PM
My husband and I stayed at Ekies Manor in 2005 when I was pg with twins. What a wonderfully relaxing place smiling smiley Food is great, and their are a handful of tavernas which are nice. Mermaid and...um...Paris? Can't remember, but only about 5 mins walk along the beach.

Very low key resort. We hired a car and alternated days between chilling on beach/by pool, and exploring the region.

Fab holiday - would LOVE to go to Ekies Manor again, but fear it's out of my price range now I have two kids!
May 12, 2008 02:54PM
Janine,

I believe that you mean Gorgona (Mermaid).
Here is their web page: www.halkidiki.com/gorgona

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login