Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
:)
Re: Waikiki Bar
February 22, 2005 08:10PM
Hanioti is very boring Vicci i would advise you to stay as far away from hanioti and halkidiki there are no clubs atall especially in september. I went last september i couldnt wait to come home
Helen
February 23, 2005 11:08AM
Sani is actually quite a distance from Hanioti but if your prepared to pay for a taxi, the Sani should be able to help you out. Hanioti has loads of bars but no big clubs, depends what kind of holiday you are after really. Ive been to Sani Beach a few times and hanioti once but I love greece in general so can't really choose between the two.
Van
March 02, 2005 11:57PM
Hi there
We have snow!!! in Halkidiki and Thessaloniki has never look
so white before, merry x-mas.
daniel
March 09, 2005 12:21PM
hi,
im going to hanioti in september could anyone tell me what its like and what the best bars are like? thanx x
Helen
March 09, 2005 03:52PM
Hi Daniel

Hanioti is no San antonio but has loads of bars, try Kelfos in the square, and come and say Hi to me in Waikiki as im working there this year and have heard loads of good reports.........
Nicola
March 10, 2005 10:37PM
Hi Helen,

What date are you starting work in Waikiki?

Nicola.
Mary
March 11, 2005 08:39AM
Where is the Waikiki bar?
Helen
March 11, 2005 03:02PM
Im startin work on 1st june, my hol is from 18th may till then and I refuse to work while im on me jols ha ha !!!

Waikiki is at the opposite end to the square near Hotel Angelo.
Nicola
March 12, 2005 09:38PM
Hey Helen, i don't blame you, enjoy your holiday first!
What hotel are you staying at? the Angelo?

Nicola x
leigh kelly
March 13, 2005 01:43PM
hey, waikiki bar is wicked, me and my mates have been to greece two years running and were going again on the 22nd june, this will be are third time. hey nicola are you the one who is with gary in birmingham at the moment.
Nicola
March 13, 2005 10:00PM
Hi Leigh,

Yeah it is me!
How long are you going for and whos going with you?

nicola x
Helen
March 14, 2005 12:35PM
Hi Nicola

Yes ill be at the Angelo - are you coming over this year then ?

Helen
Leigh
March 14, 2005 12:42PM
i will be over around the 22nd june, i take it your coming with your annoying mate again. same mates are coming with me so it will be the four of us again.
Leigh
March 14, 2005 12:49PM
Hi everyone who was at the Hotel Angelo last year around the 26th june to 14th july. i was part of the four lads that cam around then. is there anyone going to the hotel angelo around the 22nd june this year. we were the people who had the football match against the bar men. we will be visiting the waikiki bar as it is are local with a good staggering distance to our hotel. anyone remember us lads give us a message and i will get back to you as soon as.
Leigh
March 14, 2005 12:54PM
hi helen, great place the waikiki bar, we have been going there everytime we visit hanioti. were part of four lads. maybe you will see us there around the 22nd june this year. look forward to seeing you there. leigh
Helen
March 14, 2005 04:26PM
Hi Leigh

Yep ill definatly be there..........seems like I won't be short of people to talk too anyway - the amount of people who are gonna come say hi - Van should be paying me commission ha ha !!!!
Sarah
March 14, 2005 04:44PM
Yeah Helen, he should do that realy smiling smiley

And Leigh, maybe you'll run into 4 girls who'll be there at the same time winking smiley
Helen
March 14, 2005 04:54PM
ooooooo I can see a bit of match making coming on here ha ha !!!
Nicola
March 14, 2005 09:21PM

Leigh, my annoying mate is actually my sister!
You must have been very bored today (so many messages) could you not have just put all your comments on the same one?
You are not exactly perfect yourself are you? I'll say no more!!!!!!!!!!!
Leigh
March 14, 2005 09:45PM
Hi sarah, were are you four ladies from and what dates you going to hanioti. look forward to seeing you in the waikiki bar along with helen. sure there will be some great times. what hotel are you ladies staying in.

Leigh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login