Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
kia
Re: Waikiki Bar
April 05, 2005 09:02AM
i went to waikiki with donna marie who isnt my mum she's 25!
Matt
April 05, 2005 09:05AM

Sure she is hanging round with a 25 year old when your how old????? sounds abit like a Jacko going on there
kia
April 05, 2005 09:10AM
17..... and yeah .... i dont think so
Lewis Cuthbert
April 05, 2005 09:11AM
just go to BUTLINS, they have everything there for immature kids
kia
April 05, 2005 09:12AM
you have already said that
Lisa
April 05, 2005 02:50PM
Has any1 heard anything about the Angelos Apts/Studios in Hanioti? I'm going in July for 2 weeks. Also, are there any clubs?
Van
April 05, 2005 05:15PM
Hi Lisa
Angelos hotel & apts is one off the best hotels in the area.
There is one club in Hanioti Copa Cabana, pefkori has NoNo club but in july
it is many clubs you can go to in Kalithia whith big dj from around the word.
Drop in to Waikiki bar when you are here.
lucy
April 06, 2005 06:07PM
hiya got back from gran canaria really enjoyed it how has the weather been in greece. hope your well.do you have msn messenger? if so add me karokelass@hotmail.com
see you in july missing you all lots x love lucy xxx
lucy
April 07, 2005 07:11PM
hiya hope your ok. we are coming over at the very beginning of june for my birthday smiling smiley what is the weather normally like in june? so ill see you sooner smiling smiley....happy now! i really cant wait to go back and see everyone.see you soon love lucy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Van
April 08, 2005 04:43PM
Hi Lucy
Weather here its good, (20) in june round 30 so you will have a hot birtday
with some suprises smiling smiley
Hope everything is ok with you and you family, se you in june. xxx
Van
April 16, 2005 06:23PM
Geia sou Lucy
Zacs email is zac05@hotmail.com xxx
hayley
April 17, 2005 04:28PM
I'm going to Angelo studios in July. I have never been to the island before can anyone tell me where the studios are situated in connection with activities, nightlife, the beach etc;?
Thanx
hayley
April 17, 2005 04:28PM
I'm going to Angelo studios in July. I have never been to the island before can anyone tell me where the studios are situated in connection with activities, nightlife, the beach etc;?
Thanx
Mary
April 17, 2005 06:03PM
Hi, Sani is a lovely place. Hanioti is more into nightlife, more young people go there. However try to rent a car or a scooter and visit the whole root. Then you will find out for yourselfe what/where place you think is better for you.

If you have any questions about the place please sent me an email, i am Greek myself and coming from there.

Finally try to visit Athitos, Posidi, Fourca, Kassandrino.
The last three are more tranditional style, as there are not many people go there.

Have fun!
Lee
April 18, 2005 08:14AM
hi hayley, angelo studios are really nice and the staff are reall friendly, what are the dates you are going. it has lovely rooms and the pool and bar are great throughout the day.
Hayley
April 18, 2005 09:39PM
I'm going for a week from 20th! I love going to the beach and I have heard it is a fair walk to the beach! Is this true?
lee
April 19, 2005 07:20AM
if am thinking of the hotel angelo studios then the beach is about 5 mins down the road. you going the 20th of june. who you going with
Van
April 19, 2005 08:47PM
Angelo is 2 m from the beach, all hotels in hanioti is 2-4 mins walk to the beach...
Helen
April 25, 2005 12:36PM
Anyone coming over in may ?????
elena
May 04, 2005 10:00PM
hey i will must dissapoint you the best place in greece for night life and clubs is kalitea hanioti is not that good trust me i was there last summer and it's sucksit was very booring!!!! go in kalitea great place great people and tha clubs are aswome but better take more money the drinks are around 5 euroes or sometines 10 euroes usually 10 so be prepareesmiling smiley)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login