Bars in Hanioti

Bars in Hanioti

Posted by Kieron 
Kieron
Bars in Hanioti
July 08, 2002 10:34AM
Can anybody recommend some good bars in Hanioti, my girlfreind and I are going on Thursday 18/07
LEE
Re: Bars in Hanioti
July 10, 2002 09:13AM
Hi i fly out on the same day! morning flight i think its 7.30. where you staying?

Have a look at the replys some people have sent me they are all under "LEE" i think they have recommend some bars and clubs. You will have to look under the old messages on the discussion forum. There is some good advise etc

Hope you have a top holiday
Shell
July 10, 2002 02:37PM
Hey!
me and my mates are flyin out to hanioti on the 15th of july,and we was wondering where all the gorgeous lads hang out in the evenings???
have a great holiday..i know we will!!!
xxx
Reena
July 11, 2002 05:02PM
The Waikiki beach bar is great - the beach lights even light up the sea at night - and the music's pretty cool if you like soulful house. The drinks are expensive...but what a setting! No Nos in Pefkhori up the road is good too.
Can you have a peep at Natasha Apartments for me when you're there - I'm going back in September, staying in the cheapest of the cheapo accommodation and I just want to make sure it's not rat/cockroach infested!
Shell
July 12, 2002 10:32AM
hi lee,
as people have recommended clubs and bars in hanitoti to you, could u possibly email me some, as me and my mates are flying out on the 15th of july(We cant wait) reply!
Have a great one!!
xx
nikki
bars in
February 21, 2006 11:16AM
hi i am going to pefkhori on the 18th of may could you please tell me what the night life is like and in may are they any good bars if you could tell me anything about the nightlife that would be great thank you
sam
February 22, 2006 05:36PM
hye never been pefkhori but ive herd of nos nos n that sounds goods u can always try hanioti and kalethia
February 23, 2006 12:01PM
The Waikiki bar and the beach bar are completely different places. Waikiki is very near Hotel Angelo and there are two each bars, one at the beach down from the hotel end and one just by the square. The beach bars are open 24 hours, so the night out can last as long as you do !!!
The bars in the square stay open til about 3am, good cocktail bars to people watch with some good music, Kelfos and Blue Cafe are good places! and there is one small club in Hanioti, other wise if you are looking for clubs take a taxi to Kalithea.
hope this helps!
August 07, 2006 01:25PM
So are these bars age limited? :-)

I'm an old gimmer but like modern music and a night out!

My daughter is 13 going on 24 and would also like a good dance if she meets some mates out there. I'll be chaperone!

G
August 07, 2006 01:52PM
Ask in any bar what is the age limit and they won't tell you, it is the same with the speed limit, i think it is a case of make it up as you go along!! ha ha
August 07, 2006 04:15PM
Thanks Nicola,

I'll take my dancing shoes then! 1.5 days to work. Not that I'm counting or anything!

(I'll be the one in the white suit)

Graham
August 16, 2006 03:17PM

Paralio on the beach front near the church, is a great chill out bar. During the day you can sit and chill and watch the world go by. Then in the evening go along after 11pm for a drink. Deano the owner plays a great selection of music. Aris the big bloke behind the bar is great but bad for your liver, so be warned. This is the only bar open all year, and is a local for the locals.
Introduce yourself and tell them John and Joanne said hello.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login