Work in Hanioti

roy
Work in Hanioti
July 24, 2004 05:11PM
If any one is interested the fish and chip shop in Hanioti is looking for staff for the rest of the summer.Let me know if you are interested
Roy
Kezzybabes
Re: Work in Hanioti
July 24, 2004 05:40PM
Ooh if anyone goes to work there can you say hi to the cute little blonde guy (only looks about 17)works there from the bird that bought him a beer in Bubbles!!!!!!
anon
July 24, 2004 07:37PM
I might know someone who may be interested and who is in Hanioti at the moment. I will try and get hold of them, I know where the fish and chip shop is. I think I spoke to you in the Hot Goblin when I was out there in June, are you the chap that owns it and is married to a greek lady? Would it have to be for the rest of the summer? What sort of hours were you thinking of? I will come back to you.
Kezzybabes
July 25, 2004 06:26AM
It's Leigh that owns Hot Goblin!
gem
July 25, 2004 07:47PM
r they by ne chance lookin 4 ne1 for nxt yr? ive got this yr sussed!
roy
July 26, 2004 04:55PM
I don't own it and they are looking for someone for the rest of the summer
Amygibbo4
January 11, 2016 10:51PM
hey my name is Amy,
I am looking for work over the summer in hanioti, I really need some help, thank you if anyone can help me
xx
Nicole Onodi
March 18, 2016 07:39PM
Hello, me and my friend are looking for a job during summer smiling smiley
I am 21 years old, tourism student..and my friend is Jovan, who is 22 years old - student of organic crop production.And we are from Serbia.
Anyway, we are looking for a job - as a barstaff, in the income agency...anything at all smiling smiley so if you have some job offers, please contact me, my e-mail adress is: onodi.nicole@gmai.com
Kostadin
May 03, 2016 02:47PM
Hello, we are couple, 32 old and 25 old from Bulgaria and looking for any jobs. We are hard working and friendly. We speak English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Kostadin_di@abv.bg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login