Hanioti restaurants

Hanioti restaurants

Posted by Phil 
Re: Hanioti restaurants
September 17, 2009 02:20PM
i would recommend Stones! Fantastic place to eat and drink!
lisaa
September 29, 2009 10:14PM
hi were going to hanioti in august 2010 just wondering what restaurants are there and is there any chinese thanks
September 30, 2009 12:31PM
There are quite a lot of restaurants in Hanioti, in and around the square and some a few mins walk.

Recommended are Tropicana, Stones, Gusto Italian, Hot Goblin (which is just a little placed but they do great breakfasts and fab jacket potatoes. There is a Chinese as well but I've never been so can't comment.

You will love Hanioti, its a great place to stay!

Lisa
September 30, 2009 03:26PM
Lisa
there is a chinese and indian in the same resturant called taj mahal what a fantastic place it has great food better indian than in england i have ever had!!!
Lozza
October 29, 2009 09:53PM
Hiya.
I worked as a rep for first choice and lived and worked in Hanioti this year. The places that I personally ate in and recommended to my guests were-

Stork- On the road that leads down to the beach from the square. Lovely restaurant brill food and good service. Particulary good for fish platters.

Hanioti Melathron- I ate here nearly everyday as my meal allowance and loved it. General greek food as well as food for fussy eaters.

Arhontiko- Also on the road down to the beach. Absolutely brilliant greek food best mousaka I have tried. And they do the best steaks. Lovely staff too.

The Garden- Just opposite Arhontiko. Again amazing greek food. Lots of choice and really pretty setting.

Stones- Open all day and sell a large variety of foods ranging from snacks to full on greek dishes. Ran by a lovely english lady called Kim and staff are lovely.

There are lots more restaurants that are lovely as there is so much choice, but these were the ones I liked and got good reviews from. Sadly Hot goblin won't be there next year :-(. Im very sad about this as I ate there every day for my lunch snack but Jan and Neil won't be back. I will be lost without them next year.

Anything else you want to know. Ask away xxx
October 30, 2009 03:59PM
sorry to hear about the Hot Goblin very tasty snacks and of a high standard...do we know why they won't be

back,is it a business decision ie lack of business or a life decision??
October 30, 2009 04:17PM
Gutted about the Hot Goblin - they did fantastic breakfasts and their messy brekkie roll was gorgeous!

Hope Jan and Neil are ok and know that Hanioti will miss them!
natasha
October 25, 2012 08:37AM
hey someone,

is this offer still on, if yes, pls do so
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login