Afitos ?

Afitos ?

Posted by becky 
becky
Afitos ?
June 01, 2004 01:43PM
Hello everyone, glad to see the debates are calmind down lol.
I need information from anyone who has stayed at Hotel Afitis, in the resort of Afitos (a right puzzle, eh) or has stayed near it, ect.

can you give me some details ect. Im kind of hoping it lives up to expectations as its a 4* half board, it looks very nice and i got a great deal for it.
Im basically going for a week in september with my bloke both (20) just want a nice relaxing holiday away from it all, have done all the clubbing holidays b4 and want to have some nice food, and some nice booze, and ofcourse the beach has to be gorgeous.i also wanted to visit the beach at sani if it is easy to transport to.

the only other thing is the bugs im worried about, having nightmares bout being bitten? can somebody get the gossip for me please!!!

this is one wicked forum, really helpful !!!

cheers buds
becky
lynda...flavours!!!
Re: Afitos ?
June 04, 2004 12:05PM
Hey there! i worked in kriopgi last year and days off were spent in afitos! its ab fab and the beach is big claer but a bit rocky in some places! there is an amazing fish restaurant overlooking the beach, dosent look very spesh from outside but has amazing food cant 4 the hell remember what it was called tho!soz crap info there! sani beach is ok has a nice wooden bar on the front but afitos is lush and u and ur bloke will love it there, soz the info aint 2 good but if u find kerry 's address on this site she is a fountain of info!
Leena
June 07, 2004 11:26AM
I'm going to Afitos on july.. I'll tell you what I liked, when I get back!
Becky
June 08, 2004 05:24PM
Dear Leena

thats great that you are going to Afitos in July, i am just glad that hopefully this resort will be nice and peaceful but not tooooo quiet, im sure its very nice.
Ive discovered that booking with the travel agent online saved me over £100! instead,my options open on which week in september, but i hope that there will be some Brits there and not too many germans ect.

well please keep in touch, i hope that you have a great time, which hotel did you choose?? xx

i look forward to your reply in July if I dont hear from you before.

cheers buddy x
Leena
June 11, 2004 06:10PM
We're going on a self-made trip. I booked the flights and accomodations through the internet. We'll stay for five nights at the Apartments Milos, then we'll drive to Vourvorou to Panorama Studios for three nights!

I'm really looking forward to the trip, I've heard so many great things about Halkidiki!
Leena
July 22, 2004 02:12PM
Well.. just got back last night, and I have to say I LOVE Halkidiki!
Afitos was a really nice village, lots of great restaurants, our favourites were the FISH HOUSE in the middle of the village and CHRISTOS.

People were very friendly, weather was great.. I wasn't bothered by the bugs but my fiancee was a little bit during nights.
sallybattisson
July 25, 2004 02:18AM
Hi I read that you got a really good deal to go to Afitis I don't surpose you would share with me the web site you got it on?

I have been eleven times to Afitos and would like to go this year it is lovely the best place i have been in Greece. I would be really grateful for any information.

I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we do.

Sally
dorothybulman
February 18, 2005 09:47AM

We are hoping to go to Afitos this year. Two years ago we went there for the day and really loved the place. We are finding it difficult to find accommodation as tour operators dont seem to have heard of the place.

Two years ago we stayed at Pholychrono the apts called Gallini. They were very basic and needed refurbished but that did not matter too much to us as we were out all day and when we were in to sit on the balcony and take in the view was too much much. These apts dont feature in any brochure this year.
Any info you can pass on will be appreciated.

Thanks Dorothy
HELEN
February 18, 2005 11:32AM
Hello,

Afitos is very beautifull and I'm sure that you would have a brillent time here. I live in Afitos and have a hotel on the track betwenn Afitos and Kallithea. My hotel is called Nostos hotel and is featured in the Thomson small and Friendly brochure. In Afitos itself you will find accomadation with Thomson, First Choice and Thomas Cook. I also think that some smaller English companies have got accomadation in Afitos this summer. I know one is called Sunset.

I hope this info is helpful. E-mail me direct if you have any more questions.

Helen
CATHERINE
June 22, 2005 08:04PM
HI BECKY.

THE AFITIS (OR AFITOS BEACH HOTEL) IS GREAT! AND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT, JUST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! MY SISTER LIVES UP IN THE VILLAGE SO I DONT NEED ACCOMADATION HALF THE TIME, BUT MY RELATIVES STAY THERE EVERY TIME! YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BEACH, AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL! YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE OF POOLS IN THE COMPLEX TOO. JUST MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT ROOM. SEA VIEW IS BEST! BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!! DONT GET ME WRONG, THEY ARE ALL NICELY DONE OUT BUT SOME OF THE BACK ROOMS LOOK OUT ONTO THE CLIFF EDGE ONLY. OTHER THAN THAT YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD CHOICE.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT THE EVENING BARS AND RESTAURANTS, BE PREPARED FOR A LITTLE WALK UP HILL TO GET THERE!! THE PATH FROM THE HOTEL IS LIT BUT, YOU WILL HAVE A SHORT DISTANCE WHERE IT IS NOT. THIS DIDNT BOTHER MY FAMILY THOUGH, AND THEY HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN TOO. YOU WONT COME TO ANY HARM. AND AFTER A FEW BEERS, COMING HOME WONT BE AS DAUNTING AS IT SOUNDS NOW!!

I HAVE SPENT MANY A HAPPY PEACEFUL DAY DOWN AT THE AFITIS, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL TOO!!

ANY MORE INFO REQ'D JUST LET ME KNOW.

ALL THE BEST.
CATHERINE. x
De Freine Guido
November 14, 2005 07:36PM
Hi , found your name on the net and read you are runnin' an hotel or so in the area we are planning to spend our next holliday ( aprox , 17/05/06till 31/05/06) So if you have any props and or prices for accom. at your place : please contact me . If possible : trow in some specs bout where exactly we would be staying .
Greetings ,
jeff
June 10, 2006 11:43AM
whats with all this advertising
this is a holiday resort forum NOT WALMART
June 10, 2006 11:45AM
Such sad people obviously have nothing better to do than ruin other peoples enjoyment. I just ignore them now, the less response they get the better I think !

Off to Halk very soon, 5 sleeps away !
Aleksandra
June 22, 2006 03:36PM
Hello,

I would like to spend this weekend,24-25 June in Afitos village. It is very nice village, I visited it for 1st of may.So I'm looking for accomodation, for 2 double rooms. If somebody who is offering accomodation there has something nice and free, please contact me.Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Aleksandra
Vlad Mac
June 24, 2006 09:00AM
Aleksandra,
here is my suggestion : try milos appartments
The owner is a gentleman named Pantelis
this are the co-ordinates:

MILOS APARTMENTS
Athitos (Afitos)
Kassandra
Halkidiki
Greece
Zip 63077 Contact Person
Pantelis Miasailidis
Tel (+30) 2374091540, 2373061602
Mob. (+30) 6932069308
Fax: (+30) 2374091540
E-mail: milos@halkidiki.com

For best resuts tell him that you know him from Vlad.
hope to hear fit backs
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.