BUS FROM THESSALONIKI TO VOURVOUROU

Posted by michael 
michael
July 06, 2012 08:12AM
Hello, can you please help me with the bus timetables? I am arriving on the 22nd of August 2012 at 19:20 hours and I want to go to Vourvourou. I would appreciate your help. Awaiting. Regards, Michael
Halkidiki_Lover
Re: BUS FROM THESSALONIKI TO VOURVOUROU
July 06, 2012 09:07AM
Cant anyone be bothered to search anymore?

8 posts down from your message you will find all of the information you need.
Eugenie
July 10, 2012 11:39AM
Here is the timetable [www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
but it seems the last bus for Vourvourou departs at 18:30, perhaps you'll opt for a taxi or spend a night at the hotel in Thessaloniki or near the airport?
July 18, 2012 05:29PM
If you were to arrive earlier, you could take the bus to Nikiti or Neos Marmaras, which are close to Vourvourou, and take a taxi from there. But now, since you arrive late, I suppose that your best option is to take a taxi from the airport.
Michael
July 23, 2012 09:49AM
Thank you Christina for your reply. Is it convenient to take the bus that goes to Nea Moudania or Polygiros and then pick up a taxi? Which location is closer to Vourvourou? Thank you very much.
Michael
July 23, 2012 09:51AM
Eugenie
Here is the timetable [www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
but it seems the last bus for Vourvourou departs at 18:30, perhaps you'll opt for a taxi or spend a night at the hotel in Thessaloniki or near the airport?
Thank you Eugenie for your reply. Is it convenient to take the bus that goes to Nea Moudania or Polygiros and then pick up a taxi? Which location is closer to Vourvourou? Thank you very much.
Michael
July 23, 2012 09:52AM
Christina_Vourvourou
If you were to arrive earlier, you could take the bus to Nikiti or Neos Marmaras, which are close to Vourvourou, and take a taxi from there. But now, since you arrive late, I suppose that your best option is to take a taxi from the airport.
Thank you Christina for your reply. Is it convenient to take the bus that goes to Nea Moudania or Polygiros and then pick up a taxi? Which location is closer to Vourvourou? Thank you very much.
July 23, 2012 10:23AM
Nea Moudania and Poligiros are about the same distance from Vourvourou.
I think it's better to go by bus to Nea Moudania (because the bus might get there faster than it takes to get to Poligiros) and to pick up a taxi from there. But I don't know whether you will actually save a lot of money by doing that.
stanley walker
August 13, 2018 11:53AM
I would like to know the best bus connection from the thessaloniki airport to vourvrourou.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login