Photographer & Florist help needed

Posted by marie h 
August 10, 2009 08:28AM
[[size=x-large]b]Can anyone help, I am trying to find a good photographer & florist in hanioti/pefkohori for a wedding, any advice appreciated

Marie
[/b][/size]
janet wallace
Re: Photographer & Florist help needed
August 24, 2009 11:16AM
Hi Marie
we have just come back from polichrono after getting married there it was amazing.
we were not going to get a photographer we were just gonna get our guests to take plenty of photographs but after seeing the photos taken by a local photographer called george we decided to use him, we booked him through first choice wedding co-ordinator Pearl who is fantastic. it cost 290 euros and he took about 130 photos all of which are really good this included beach photos too. he gave us one of the photos already printed and the rest were on a disc and also a copy disc was provided. hope this is of some help
janet x x
August 28, 2009 03:54PM
Hi Marie

We had our wedding in Hanioti in May. We got a photographer through Thomas Cook weddings. I'm ashamed to say I dont even know his name - Jan or John. But his pics were brill. Cost us In the region of 400 euro and we got millions (About 400) of pics on the disk. A wedding album with 60 shots in and we got this before we came back. He was with us for a couple of hours at least.

If you are staying near Hanioti call in at Stones Restaurant and see Kim and Roulis. We had our wedding reception but there but they were so helpful that we probably neednt have and they'd have still helped us. They also got flowers and a car for us so they will definately know a florist. My bouquet was included as part of wedding package and I must admit it was lovely. If you can get into the Thomas Cook wedding co-ordinator you may be some help.

Good luck

Lynette xxx
December 12, 2009 05:29PM
Good evening Marie!!

Still looking for a photographer and florist??
I met one during the baptize from a friend of mine,
Really, just elegant!! The guy had such a good feeling in what he were doing,
I was really impressed, where to move the people, posiiton to have,
He is from Nea moudania, beginning first penninsula,
As I remember, his price is 400 euros, with a full allbum photo, but there is included also a video a the event for 30 minutes!! I liked the idea, I would like to keep such a memory for my wedding!

If you want, send me a message, I will look for more details about him

S.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login