Elinotel?

Elinotel?

Posted by Bunny 
Elinotel?
July 18, 2009 08:06PM
Just out of interest where are these new elinotel hotels ive seen on olympic hols web site? one is all inclusiv another HB ?
Look really nice - but expensive and i hate the all inclusive idea.Is it my imagination or does it look a bit similar to the strand hotel?
Been trying to find a holiday for the five of us in halkidiki this year but the hotel i want is around 5k for us and that only b&b!!!
Its so expensive this year and im really sad and look everyday, imagine will be worse next year with less flights.
Re: Elinotel?
July 19, 2009 09:00AM
The Elinotel is the former Strand Village and is very expensive.Bunny you dont say which time of year you have looked at.You must be looking at the top end of the market hotel wise as for example in september you could go for half that sum.
July 19, 2009 01:05PM
They use Easy Jet and Thomas Cook flights, also the price do's not include transfers so this also makes them a lot more expensive.
July 19, 2009 05:49PM
Unfortunatley one of kids is at secondary school this year so not been able to go im May/June whit hols fortnight when we normally go. We could have gone for 1500 -1700 then but schools fine now and only two of my 3 kids are now off at that time so been looking at july /august.
They want four grand plus which is ridiculous really. Been looking since prices came on and have only been as low as 3k which is my opion is still too steep. Considering we have paid 1200-1400 over the last few years to stay a fortninght in may/june self catering. Should have just paid a stupid 50 pound fine instead and took her out a week! Also the hotel where we normally stay is either b&b or hb now and we are normally sc but prices are silly dont represent a meal a day. I know normally the holiday sells between 2300-1800 in July august as ive looked in the past. I know we get less for the euro now but i know it is not 2gbp to 1 euro! Dont understand the big increase! I even know that greek airport have waived the landing and take of/over night fees at airports to keep costs down and encourage tourism.
Personally Im blaming tui's take over of First choice , they are greedy.
July 19, 2009 05:52PM
I doubt that the hotel will get more than 1.5k if that from the 4 k plus they are charging!
July 20, 2009 08:36AM
Prices last year we very high early on, i think they over priced to cover the uncerten money situation. I found that about Jan/Feb they had seetled down. The diffrence was over £1000 and that was for 2 adults, found that Thomas Cook was the most competative.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login