Ammos Studios

Ammos Studios

Posted by p.norman 
Ammos Studios
July 14, 2009 05:06PM
Has anybody got any info on these studios plz,what the studios are like,what are the people that run it like,how much does the air conditioning cost(if needed)were abouts is it and more importantly is it mythos or amstel.Any info appreciated.
Re: Ammos Studios
July 15, 2009 10:11AM
Just returned from Hotel Ammos the air conditioning is 5 euros a night and is required as rooms hot at night, mythos sold at hotel i think it was 2.50 euros. The owners and nice people cant do enough for you, the rooms are clean and large, views are not that great, and pool small. any more questions let me know, have a good time
July 15, 2009 06:31PM
Thanks moo10 for the info,were not going till nxt yr,we normally stop at the fanis but we want to try somewhere different,i was rather hoping you would say its amstel in the ammos because mythos is not nice.
Diane Liddle
July 29, 2009 09:13AM
Hi

Just returned from the Ammos Studios. Absolutely fantastic - clean and large rooms The views vary but we had the best in the place in room 309 top corner of the building. The view was breathtaking. The owners are very friendly and we only drank there one night as there are so many beautiful restaurants and tavernas down by the front it seemed a shame not to try them all out. Believe me the hill is a killer particularly in the temperatures we had but worth it once you arrived in your room with the air conditioning on.
July 29, 2009 10:33AM
Thanks for the info,weve been to polychrono a few times but it will be the first time we'll be stopping at the ammos.I'll try and get room 309 then if the view is that good, is it over the house's looking down to the sea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login