ampelia studios and apartments

Posted by lindy moore 
Re: hello
August 25, 2006 08:15PM
Steve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MESSAGE FOR KAREN AND SIMON
> JUST TO LET YOU KNOW POPPY AND PANTELIS ARE SAFE,
> THE WOODLAND BEHIND THE AMPELIA HAS BEEN .
> DESTROYED.
> ON A POSITIVE NOTE POPPY AND PANTELIS ARE
> EXPECTING THERE 1ST BABY DUE IN JANUARY-
> EVERYTHING IS OK, AND BOTH ARE EXCITED-POPPY WENT
> TO STAY AT HER MAMS IN THESSOLONIKI WHEN THE FIRE
> BROKE OUT-BUT NOW BACK TO NORMAL.
> HOPE YOU BABY HAS NOW ARRIVED SAFE AND SOUND.
> TAKE CARE.
> BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL.
> STEVE SHERRILYN
>

Karen and Simon
August 30, 2006 03:54PM
Hi Steve and Sherrilyn,

hope you are both well, sorry for the delay in replying been on paternity leave from 16/08/06 when our baby girl Caitlin Emily was born weighing 9lbs 4oz, we are both delighted and mother and child are doing very very well.

Fantastic news regarding Poppy and Pantelis baby news and even better that, they and the Ampelia are all ok after last weeks fires.

If you speak to your friends please pass on our regards to them and all three of us hope to see them at some time next year

Good to hear from you,Take Care

Simon and Karen
August 31, 2006 08:31PM
Hi,Simon,and Karen.
CONGTATULATIONS ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR DAUGHTER,
well done to you both. pleased to hear all is well.[beautifull name]-we will pass on your good news .spoke to pantellis begining of week , they are trying to get back to normal,after the tragic events.
Pantellis is excited about the baby- due in january we are going out for easter next year.[we won a luxury holliday to the obori in mauritus[all 5 star travel],and fly out in the next couple of weeks,or we would have returned to hanioti to give our friends support]
We wish you all the very best, good health .peace, and much happiness for your daughter.Take care
steve, sherrilyn

Hi Again
August 01, 2007 10:33AM
To Steve and Sherrilyn

Hello , we hope you are both well. All three of us are doing great, our daughter is now nearly one (can you belive it!!!) We have been unable to make it back to see Pantelis and Poppy this year due to financial commitments but hope to get out there this time next year. Hope that Everything is good for them both and that there new arrival is doing very well. Have you both been out this year? Hope to hear from you soon. Take care

Simon and Karen
Re: Hi Again
August 02, 2007 03:04PM
Hello Simon ,Karen
So good to hear from you,pleased to hear you are all ,where has the year gone,we are sure your little girl is beautifull and gives you much pleasure.
We went to hanioti for easter for 10 days ,we meet up with poppy and pantellis a few times , the baby is beautifull and both propud parents are looking well, the baby is very good she is a fine little girl , our friends came to england in january, and they got a call to say the baby had arrived 24th january.-hope they have a good season after the knock on effects of last year, the fire was very close to Ampelia-they really were very lucky.
we had booked to go back for 10 days in september but also due to other commitments have cancelled our flights-we are planning to go for two weeks next june to celebrate our silver wedding with our friends from hanioti.
we send cards letters etc the next time i send i will pass on all your good wishes to them-it was funny at easter -pantellis was saying can you believe i am a father-?!!!!!!-but he seems to have adapted well-when we met him in the square he had the baby in the pram .steve said its a nice day for a walk down into the village pantellis replied oh no i put the pram in the car and came down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We send you all our good wishes and wish you continued happiness with your little daughter-you never know we maybe meet up one year.
take care, kind regards and warmest wishes.
sherrilyn, steve
August 03, 2007 12:35PM
Hi Steve and Sherrilyn,

Good to hear you are both well and that all our greek friends are doing ok. I STILL cant believe that pantelis is a father (poor , poor , poor little girl) I'm sure they are both execptional parents!! Can`t wait to get back out there this horrible weather is only making matters worse although it has been better over the past few days. If we get a date for going next year I will let you know, if you were there it would be nice to meet you both and put faces to names. I've been on the ampelia website and it just reminded me of how much Ive missed the place, we are looking forward to taking Caitlin on her first holiday, she looks so cute in her swimming costume!
Take care and hope to speak soon
Simon and Karen
Karen and Simon
January 07, 2008 10:41AM
Hi steve and sherrilyn

I hope you are both well and that you had a good xmas and a happy new year, We has a good one and loved seeing Caitlin's face on xmas morning although she is still a bit young and so i think this was more for us than her. We are looking to get out to see poppy and pantelis in september this year and just wandered if we book with them direct do you know how we can arrange for flights and transfers only with out it costing the earth? If not which holiday company can arrange the whole package for us as I can't seem to find the tour opperator they are using at the mo.

Thanks for your help and hope to hear from you both soon take care

Karen and Simon
Steve & Sherrilyn
January 08, 2008 04:17PM
Hi - nice to hear fom you - we are going out for silver wedding !! in June but have booked a package this time. dont want to put upon our friends at this time which will be busy for them.
You might get a package relatively cheap - easy jet I think are flying to Thessalonika now.
There are some firms mentioned in the Halkidiki forum who do transfer Kriopigi Cars ? not sure of prices ( ? 90 euro )
You can book flight only through first choice and take advantage of their transfers for package holidaymakers. They sell off a few flights on same planes as their package customers.
If you can book early British airways are often cheapish - we have flown with them for past 8 years - man to Gat and on to Thess.
Our friends say sept is a nice time to go - we will try to find out who pantelis is with this year and let you know. cheers Steve & Sherrilyn.
Karen and Simon
January 10, 2008 12:02PM
Hi

Congrats on the silver wedding I'm sure you will both have a great time as per usual. Thanks for the information we are trying to get it sorted out asap we've had a good price to stay at the angelo but wanted to try and get to the ampelia before we booked anything. If you find out who they are with could you let us know? that would be great many thanks hope to here from you soon take care

Karen and Simon
Paul & Al
Re: ampelia studios and apartments
May 29, 2008 10:55AM
Just visited Ampelia and got a great deal with Olympic, however these are going to be dropped in favour for First Choice. You should be able to get the deals via the web as they wont be in the brochure.

We would highly recommend this accomadation and visiter must vist Pallinis Restaurant owned by Alexis, Pandelis cousin. Best place to eat and the best prices.

Paul & Al
emmagem
May 28, 2009 12:36PM
hello eveyone!! ampelia studios are lovely, a little way up the track but not too far i have a two year old and she managed the walk with a little encouragement!! the appartments are lovely and the owener pandalise and his wife poppy are as loevly, we had a great holiday last year and plan on going back! a perect retreat for a great holiday and ask pandalise where to go his very friendly. have funXX
Jitka
June 01, 2009 06:41PM
Hi, we are going to Hainoity, Im interested if there is clear sea...thanks for answer
CRobinson
June 05, 2009 09:07AM
Hello
Hope you don'tmind me asking but we are thinking of taking our 1 year old to the apartments this year.. Can you tell me did they have a fridge for baby milk etc?

Many Thanks

Charlotte
s.burbeck
June 07, 2009 07:03AM
we have booked with sunmaster.co.uk for begining of september 2009
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login