ampelia studios and apartments

ampelia studios and apartments

Posted by lindy moore 
dave
Re: ampelia studios and apartments
February 27, 2006 01:09PM
Steve & Sherrilyn

We have been to Ampelia twice but have lost Pantelis email address. Cant find who they are now with to book for this year. Can you send us the web site address and their email.

Thanks Dave & Lynette.
steve
March 06, 2006 02:49PM
tried to send you their website address - was returned ? contact me at my home email sgrant1259@btinternet.com Steve
joanne
March 20, 2006 08:11AM

Ampelia studios are lovely. Set away from the villiage so nice and quiet. This is a new hotel with lovely veiws of mount athos. If the walk is a problem for anybody its easy to get a taxi from the villiage for about 3 euros. The owners are a nice young couple, and speak good english, and nothing is a problem for them.
popa corina
May 08, 2006 09:22PM
hello. i'm from romania and i would like to go to ampelia studious this summer. could antone tell me how far they are from the beach? thanx
jack johnson
June 18, 2006 02:34PM
hi

you dont have the phone number or web address for the Ampelia Studios by any chance do you?

regards
jack
June 18, 2006 07:28PM

I would love to know as well, but unfortunately not out there till end of July. Our house is right next door to their hotel, and they were very helpful to us when we lived there. If you post a message to Steve and Sherilyn who are often on this forum they may know
steve & sherrilyn
June 19, 2006 11:36AM
Hi - the website for ampelia is is down for some reason ******** then gr - have to write it like this -you know what it means.
Contacted our friends who own the Central Cafe in Hanioti (who are best friends with Poppi & Pantelis) and they gave us his number -I have spoken to Pantelis today and we can give out his number if people email us direct. hope this helps Steve sgrant1259@btinternet.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/06/2006 04:19PM by Nikos.
June 19, 2006 08:32PM

Hi Steve will you please email me Pantelis and Poppies email address, my email is joannecole@fsmail.net. I ahve been trying to email you with no success, thankyou in advance
Reagards Joanne
DUSIA NITU
June 27, 2006 10:57AM
steve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi - Ampelia Studios is not as far from Hanioti
> Centre as people think - about 10 mins into
> centre across main road. Owned by friends of
> ours its new and modern - great fittings -
> Pandelis's dad brought much of it from Germany.
> Great couple who deserve it to be a big success
> -some of the best accomodation in Hanioti. DONT
> WORRY.........ENJOY Steve & Sherrilyn
> (Cumbria)
> We will be in Hanioti in May (6th for 10 days) -
> usually with our friends who own Central Cafe on
> the Square.

Bogdan
July 10, 2006 07:55AM
Buna Corina,
sunt Bogdan, am fost la Ampelia in iunie 2006, este excelent.Este situata cam la 20 minute de plaja de mers pe jos.
Daca esti cu masina este Ok, poti face plaja in diferite locuri din peninsula, iar daca ploua in Hanioti traverseaza peninsula si cu siguranta poti face plaja in Possidi.
Merita oricum sa mergi in Hanioti, dar nu rata satucul Afitos (au si o plaja excelenta).
Daca vrei sa faci excursii (Meteora, croaziere etc.) cauta ghizi romani, este mult mai placut decat sa asculti descrieri in ruseste sau poloneza.

Sejur placut.
allie
July 21, 2006 02:56PM
you guys are right its a lovely hotel, went there twice last year!
im currently in greece and would like to stay there again in august, cuold someone kindly send me contact details for them!

email; alliemann19@hotmail.com

thanks alot
July 21, 2006 05:20PM
HI,
WE ARE FRIENDS WITH POPPY AND PANTELIS, THEY ARE HAPPY FOR US TO GIVE OUT THERE PRIVATE NUMBER, ANYONE WANTING IT , PLEASE E-MAIL ME.

sgrant1259@btinternet.com

THANKS, TAKE CARE- HOPE ANYONE GOING TO HANIOTI HAS A BRILLIANT TIME.

KIND REGARDS. STEVE , SHERRILYN GRANT
Norbert
July 22, 2006 05:28PM
Bogdan, Corina,

Oare cum i-as putea contacta pe proprietarii de acolo? Cred ca ar fi cea mai ieftina solutie. Am incercat sa le dau un mail cu adresa de pe site-ul lor, dar n-am primit raspuns. Daca m-ati putea ajuta, as fi indatorat.

Norbert, Cluj
July 25, 2006 09:45PM
Karen & simon please contact us ASAP on sgrant1259@btinternet.com re you posting - -we are good friends with pantelis and poppi thanks steve & Sherrilyn
Karen and Simon
July 26, 2006 03:37PM
Steve and sherrilyn,

Just seen posting haent got an e-mail for you to return message but can use works com to post on this notice board alternatively you can call me on 07718538281 (unless i'm driving) just leave a meassage and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Simon and Karen
Karen and Simon
July 26, 2006 03:48PM
Steve and Sherrilyn

In regards to phone number sorry I have given you wrong one the number you eed is 07718 518778 sorry for the mix up

Karen and Simon
July 26, 2006 04:34PM
SIMON, AND KAREN
WE WILL PASS YOUR BEST WISHES TO POPPY AND PANTELIS WHEN WE RING OUR FRIENDS.
NICE TO SPEAK TO YOU, BEST WISHES FOR YOUR EXPECTED ARRIVAL, WILL LET POPPY AND PANTELIS AT THE AMPELIA KNOW.
TAKE CARE.
SHERRILYN STEVE.
Karen and Simon
July 27, 2006 03:32PM
Steve and Sherrilyn

Thanks for your call the other day it was very good of you. It was nice to hear from someone who liked hanioti as much as ourselves. We would both very much appreciate you passing our regards to Poppy and Pantelis, please feel free to pass them our number too. Thanks again for getting in touch and keeping us up to speed and we will let you know regarding our arrival.

Take care Karen and Simon
July 27, 2006 03:49PM
KAREN, SIMON
HI, I AM WRITING TO OUR FRIENDS TODAY AND I WILL ENCLOSE YOUR DETAILS[IF GOOD NEWS DOES ARRIVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR OUR FRIENDS I WILL LET YOU BOTH KNOW..
KIND REGARDS TO YOU BOTH.
SHERRILYN, STEVE.
Re: hello
August 25, 2006 03:56PM
MESSAGE FOR KAREN AND SIMON
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW POPPY AND PANTELIS ARE SAFE, THE WOODLAND BEHIND THE AMPELIA HAS BEEN . DESTROYED.
ON A POSITIVE NOTE POPPY AND PANTELIS ARE EXPECTING THERE 1ST BABY DUE IN JANUARY- EVERYTHING IS OK, AND BOTH ARE EXCITED-POPPY WENT TO STAY AT HER MAMS IN THESSOLONIKI WHEN THE FIRE BROKE OUT-BUT NOW BACK TO NORMAL.
HOPE YOU BABY HAS NOW ARRIVED SAFE AND SOUND.
TAKE CARE.
BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL.
STEVE SHERRILYN
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login