halkidiki palace hotel

halkidiki palace hotel

Posted by stevvieboy 
halkidiki palace hotel
June 07, 2009 04:51PM
we go to the halkidiki palcae hotel in sept for 2 weeks...as anybody stayed there??...if so wotsit like please???
Re: halkidiki palace hotel
June 07, 2009 08:42PM
Stayed there in September last year, Hotel was clean and the staff pleasant, breakfast sometimes left a lot to be desired and pretty repetative most mornings, we were there for a week bed and breakfast so cant say what dinners were like but I heard from other people they were ok, thats just my opinion though, the last couple of days we ended up going out for breakfast just to get something nice to eat, bit close to busy main road and in the middle of nowhere in between 2 villages about 30 minutes walk either way to get to either, you do get some road noise in the rooms, we had a car which made it a bit easier but taxi cost about 10 euro's last year to get to either village, its ok, would I stay there again though? I dont think so. Going back to Kassandra Bay hotel in Kriopigi next week and cant wait, one of the best hotels in the area in my opinion, 4th time we have stayed there now, thought we would have a change last year but wished we had gone there, but dont let me put you off as people have diffirent views and you may like it. Plus we had a not very good week of weather either which probably didnt help, Hope you have better luck with the weather than we did in september, they said it was unusual for that time of year to be so cold and wet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login