Pirate Ship Cruise

Pirate Ship Cruise

Posted by verno 
Pirate Ship Cruise
May 06, 2009 09:23PM
Hello again.

I've seen this trip mentioned here, but can't find any details. Any help with prices, place, times and experiences gratefully acceptedsmiling smiley

Thanks as always.
ian
Re: Pirate Ship Cruise
May 07, 2009 11:46AM
i am not to sure if it runs now it was about five years ago when i went on it it used to go from the other side of pefkohori we went with thompson on that trip
May 09, 2009 05:25PM
Hi the pirate ship leaves from pefkohori.You get picked up in the morning and taken to the ship and also back at the end of the day. It is a full day. There are opportunities to walk the plank, shop, swim, pplay games on the beach drink and eat. We have been on the trip twice and enjoyed it.I advise you go with Thomas cook. They use a bigger ship and it looks like a pirate ship!! It is worth the extra euros.Sorry cant remember how much.
May 12, 2009 05:13PM
Thanks all, will check it out.
May 13, 2009 12:50PM
Hi there

if you book this with one of the local trip companies - it will be alot cheaper just specify which trip you want and times - if you are staying in another resort you may need the hotel to book you a taxi to get you there. But well worth enquiring as the price can be very different. Also you wont spend forever on the coach picking up from different locations.
May 13, 2009 10:59PM
Thanks Joanne. We're staying at Afitos, and I'll ask around. I'm a bit of a landlubber myself, but my 5 year old is going through a big pirate phasespinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Just a quick thank you to everyone on this site. I'm a Halkidiki noob, only 10 days last time, and I love reading all your recommendations and experiences. And I'm wildly jealous of the huge majority of you who know the place so well and keep going back! Your love for the place shines through.

44 days to gosmileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login