Accommodation Kallithea

Accommodation Kallithea

Posted by Honey 
Accommodation Kallithea
May 06, 2009 03:47PM
Could anyone supply me with website of accomodation in Kallithea? I'm looking for an apartment from 17th to 24th August for 5 adults and 1 child (6 years old).
Thanks a lot!
ian
Re: Accommodation Kallithea
May 07, 2009 11:43AM
hi i dont know were you want to go in kallithea i go to pefkohori and i look on there web site its called www. my pefkohori.com on that web site there is some places to rent i hope that help you good luck
May 10, 2009 09:41AM
Hi,Ian
Thanks for the info very much appreciated. I have not found anything.
Have a nice day!
May 10, 2009 09:54AM
Hi,

try the links below. Both are located in Kallithea

[www.giorgioapartments.gr]
[www.sevdali.gr]

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
May 10, 2009 01:44PM
Hi
The second link above are friends of ours and these are lovely apartments with a pool. They get booked up though so call or e-mail them now.
May 11, 2009 06:37PM
Thanks, Nikos!
I've just send an email to both.
Dany
May 19, 2009 02:58PM
Giorgioaparments are beautiful apartments, I have spent there 8 days of relaxation, fun and enjoyment with my husband, the administrator is very kind and the best guide ever.
The rooms look like you see them in the photos, they are very clean and very warm, the bathroom also and the kitchen is equipped with everything you need.
The administrator is a very reliable person and may offer you information about the important points of interest all around the peninsula, weshould definitely go back there someday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login