Halkidiki Fire 2006

Halkidiki Fire 2006

Posted by Kylie 
Halkidiki Fire 2006
April 10, 2009 10:29AM
Hi

I'm developing a new holiday tv series and I'm trying to make contact with any tourists who were in Halkidiki at the time of the fire. I'm also looking for video footage of the fire. Can anyone help? My number in the UK is 0207 424 7655 or email kylier at outlineproductions.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon.

Best wishes

Kylie
beth
Re: Halkidiki Fire 2006
August 14, 2011 04:09PM
i was there at the time the fire happened. i had to sleep on the beach the night it hit halkidiki and i saw a massive super market blow up towhich was just down the road from my hotel and where i was on the night i stopped on the beach. this happened on my moms honey moon she tuck me and my sister with her and my step dad. the next morning we headed back the hotel and we was hit big a massive thuderstorm and then to follow a flood which took cars and massive dust bins down the road we watched the flood from out hotel room. we ha no water or eletricity and then later that day we were moved into the city to a lovely 5 star hotel for two nights then went back to our hotel and found the pool bar roof had been burnt.
Halkidiki_Lover
August 18, 2011 12:54PM
Kylie
Hi

I'm developing a new holiday tv series and I'm trying to make contact with any tourists who were in Halkidiki at the time of the fire. I'm also looking for video footage of the fire. Can anyone help? My number in the UK is 0207 424 7655 or email kylier at outlineproductions.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon.

Best wishes

Kylie

For video, You Tube is your friend.
George Elissaios
May 12, 2012 10:15AM
hi kylie! well i live in halkidiki n i was there when the fire broke out! i can help you with the pictures, video n whatever u want!

contact with me at ever.george@hotmail.com
May 17, 2012 04:52PM
I live in Halkidiki and I was here when the fire broke out.
Would you be able to let us know when the programme will be shown as it would be of interest to many of us that live here
Leonie
April 07, 2013 09:13PM
I was working there at the time
Leonie
leonieblonie@hotmail.co.uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login