Fish restaurants

Fish restaurants

Posted by Scott 
Scott
Fish restaurants
January 18, 2004 07:17PM
Any good fish restaurants in Hanioti. Visiting in July, love fish and hoping for a good meal.
kerry
Re: Fish restaurants
January 19, 2004 07:51AM
Can't think of any that do just fish(i know there is one in Kriopigi though which is used mainly by Greeks)but pretty much all of the restaurants in Hanioti do lovely fresh fish & if you don't see what you want on the menu then most are willing to order for you if you ask a day or two in advance.
Graham
January 19, 2004 09:01AM
There is a restaurant facing the park that sells mainly fish. Although the name escapes me at the moment. It's easy to spot as there is a display of fresh fish outside.

We ate there last year and can recommend it!

Hope this helps,
Graham.
Gareth
January 19, 2004 01:35PM
There is a fish restaurant towards the beach near a park with all palm trees in it.
I can't remember what it was called but it was full last year when England played Macedonia.
Most restaurants in Hanioti have a large fish section to the menu's as I remember.
I think I will go for the lobster this year!
amanda
January 19, 2004 03:55PM
Hi
The fish restaurant you are thinking of is called Ellinikon - and it all fresh fish - huge selection! The owner is Theo (pronounced Tao) and his daughter katarina will be there - really nice family run restaurant - cannot fault it!! ENjoy!
FIONA WEEKES
February 06, 2004 11:10PM
Were Going to Halkidiki, were staying for 2 weeks at the Evridiki in Fourka, could anyone tell me, if the locals are friendly & sociable, and is it very busy, were going on the 23rd of june, first time with kids abroad, photoes of the resort, if anyone could, please, Thankyou.

Fi & G...
Tom
February 13, 2004 11:12PM
there is a realy good fish restaurant, but hard to find it's in town, real Greek with only fish, the owner has black hair with a pony tail and stands outside, its across from a bakers shop. sorry about the name
kerry
February 14, 2004 08:04AM
Fiona! I can't offer any advice on Fourka i'm afraid but i have been visiting Halkidiki for 17 yrs(since the age of 12) & have also worked out there & i can tell you that the local people are very friendly & will do whatever they can to make you feel welcome,they love children too so i'm sure you & your family will have a lovely time,sorry i can't offer any info on Fourka but if you start another thread asking for advice then i'm sure there will be people on here that can help.
amanda
February 15, 2004 12:37PM
Tom - totally agree with you - fish restaurant is called Faros and Sakis is the guy with the pony tail! Superb selection of fish and one of the best in Hanioti - along with Ellinkon parallel to the beach!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login