Sky Sports anywhere in Nea Moudania?

Posted by adampowell 
March 29, 2009 08:31PM
Hello all

I'm visiting Nea Moudania for ten days and wonder if anyone can recommend a bar in town with Sky Sports available?

I'm an keen rugby fan and would like to see games being shown live on a couple of Saturdays - I'm lucky that the Super League games are on Sundays over the relevant weekends!

I look forward to returning to Halkidiki for the first time in three years and thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Best wishes from the UK
Adam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/03/2009 11:39AM by adampowell.
Re: Sky Sports anywhere in Nea Moudania?
April 01, 2009 08:33AM
I'll assume that no-one knows of any bars or hotels, then ... any ideas much appreciated.
Re: Sky Sports anywhere in Nea Moudania?
April 01, 2009 03:13PM
Hi
Nea Moudania is quite a Greek town there is no English bars (that I know of) in the town which would have sky. I know that they have it in Casablanca bar in Kriopigi if you have transport and they are open. Debbie the owner has a post on here so message and ask her.
Helen
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA