Job in Greece!

Job in Greece!

Posted by Slavica 
IGOR ANGELOV
I LOOKING HOTEL JOB IN HALKIDIKI HOTELS
May 19, 2010 04:03PM
igor angelov
DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM IGOR ANGELOV FROM BULGARIA WITH BULGARIAN(EU)PASSPORT I WANT TO APPLY FOR SOME HOSPITALITY JOB IN YOUR HOTELS RESORT.I WANT TO APPLY FOR SOME HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING JOB BUT NOT IN THE FOOD OR BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT. I WOULD TO APPLY EXACTLY FOR:BELLBOY,BELL ATTENDANT,BELLHOP OR BAGGAGE PORTER,ROOM ATTENDANT,POOL BOY,HOUSEKEEPING).I KNOW ONLY ENGLISH,RUSSIAN,BULGARIAN,SERBIAN AND CROATIAN LANGUAGES.PLEASE CAN YOU FIND ME SOME KIND OF THAT JOBS. ON THE END OF THIS LETTER I WILL SEND YOU ALL INFORMATION ABOUT MEtongue sticking out smileyASSPORT,CV WITH WORK EXPERIENCE AND MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE DIPLOMA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2010 05:36PM by Nikos.
Jenny Dung
Re: Job in Greece!
May 25, 2010 11:02AM
Hey!
My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I live in Germany and I am going to finish school this year in July. After that I would enjoy getting my hands dirty while working with horses and other animals for about 6 months. I have 12 years of riding experience and I have been a groom before. I have also done several 3- and 5-day-rides and I also have experience with teaching children and handicapped people. I do not mind where I will work, as long as it is in Greece. Of course I would prefer a location near water. winking smiley

My email address is jenni@dung.de

I am looking forward to your email!
Simeon and Monika
May 28, 2010 07:06PM
Hello,
We are Simeon and my wife Monika we are 23 years old, I have finished colinary school and have over 1 year working experiance as bartender, my wife has over 3 years working expiriance as a waitress in a hi class restaurant, we both are fluent in English, my secound lenguage is German, she knows a little Greece and Spanish. We are from Bulgaria we can easyly comunicate with Serbian, Russian and Polish people. We arrive in Halkidiki Greece on 30.05.2010, we will be avaible till 1st of September. Our mobile phone is +359897929922 e-mail: monicos_sf@abv.bg I will also have a Greece mobile after 30.05.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/05/2010 07:31PM by Nikos.
Langmei
Cooperation Inquiry from a Chinese
June 16, 2010 08:21AM
Firstly thank you for your time. please let me introduce myself. My name is Mai Lang Mei麦朗媚, I was born in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. Now I settled down in Thessaloniki. I have been teaching/turtoring Chinese language since 2008 here, I teach students currently from the A Junior school all the way up to adult. I have graduated from Guangdong Economic Management Cadre College majoring in Business Management, and I have worked very hard in pursue of another higher degree in English during 2004-2006 in Guangdong Polytechnic Normal School for Teaching Certificate. I speak both Cantonese and Mandarine which are used in Southern China and Northern China as the de facto official spoken language of government and instruction in schools, my English level is adequate and my Computer skill is satisfactory.

I am an out-going and confident person, 28 years old and would be happy doing assistan position as following:
1)CHINESE MANDARIN TEACHER/INSTRUCTOR
2)INTERPRETER
3)TOURIST LEADER
4)TRADING ASSISTANT

I have worked in a variety of areas including Trading work, Manager of McDonalds' store work, and i have experiences about both Claims Dept. work and Marketing work from AIG insurance company.

My email address is langmeimai@gmail.com. Please contact me if you feel there is anything that I could help with.

Thanks,
Langmei Mai
Ing. Pavol Suja
July 02, 2010 06:31PM
Hi, I 33 years old man from Slovakia, I am looking for job in Greece, preferably city of Thessaloniki or in its closer surroundings. I have a university degree of technical orientation in the field of Industrial engineering and management. I work in IT and finance in the public sector. I have experience with economic systems and accounting systems. I have computer skils at Microsoft products as well as the server platform. I have experience in preparation and implementation of the EU projects. I am reliable and diligent. I have a sense of teamwork and I am willing to learn anything new. Speak native Slovak than English and little German, and Russian language.

I am interested in serious and sustained work I am intend to move to Greece.

If you wish to contact me via e-mail: psban31@windowslive.com
dayo
May 07, 2011 06:00PM
my name is dayo fayanju,i live in greece,thessaloniki,i am 34years old,and i am looking for any kind of job available,i will be glad if you can reach me as asoon as possible,as i am a humble,deligent and ever ready to learn new things.i am also ready to add value to your esttem company.thank you for your anticipated co-operation,my telephone number is 6957912889
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login