JOB IN GREECE: Earn money through shopping

Posted by GAPbuster Systems Ltd 
GAPbuster Systems Ltd
July 18, 2003 02:14PM
EARN MONEY THROUGH SHOPPING!

Would you like to get paid to do shopping? We are recruiting people to become “Mystery Shoppers“ something like a secret agent who has to evaluate the service from fast food chains, retail stores and many others. Those “Mystery Shoppers“ who have been working with us so far, are all really enthusiastic about it mainly because they earn money while having fun shopping. At the moment we are looking for thorough and reliable “Mystery Shoppers“ all over Greece and especially from the following areas: ZAKYNTHOS island - CORFU Island - KOS Island - CRETE Island - SKIATHOS Island - KATERINI - RHODES Island - HALANDRI - NEA MAKRI - KIATO - PATRA - GLYFADA – SPATA. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please e mail us straight away at jobingreece@yahoo.com or visit our web site www.gapbuster.com. You can also phone us at 0800 1698543 (from the UK) or 00800 12 6294 (from GREECE) - Sun–Mon 16:00–21:00. GAPbuster - Get straight to what works!
worried
Re: JOB IN GREECE: Earn money through shopping
July 19, 2003 09:05AM
Tell me more, is it legal for example. Are you registered?
Stathis
July 24, 2003 08:10AM
I live in Athens,Kifissia and would be interested to work as "Nystery shopper".
Could you provide me more details?
Thank you
GAPbuster
August 03, 2003 03:27PM
Dear Prospective " Mystery Shopper "

I am pleased to send you these two internet links that will explain briefly what we do here at GAPbuster and the job we are recruiting for.

[www.gapbuster.com]

[www.gapbuster.com]

If you would like to clarify some other aspects of this oportunity, please, reply to this e-mail address with your complete phone number and one of our call centre staff will contact you as soon as possible.

Greek Team
shopper.greece@gapbuster.com
GAPbuster
August 03, 2003 03:28PM
Dear Prospective " Mystery Shopper "

I am pleased to send you these two internet links that will explain briefly what we do here at GAPbuster and the job we are recruiting for.

[www.gapbuster.com]

[www.gapbuster.com]

If you would like to clarify some other aspects of this oportunity, please, reply to this e-mail address with your complete phone number and one of our call centre staff will contact you as soon as possible.

Greek Team
shopper.greece@gapbuster.com
Stathis Papoulias
August 04, 2003 07:16AM
My mobile phone no is 6944 340700
lika
March 24, 2004 12:37PM
Hy.I am a doctor and massagest and Iwant work in greece
saso stoilkovski
April 15, 2004 11:56AM
Hi
We are cople , and both students, wants to work in greece all this summer .
Boianka Boneva
April 28, 2004 10:17AM
egw apo th Boulgaria, Sofia, psaxnw doulja se kafe ws barman h na voitisw sto grafio
Zoltán Tot
April 30, 2004 11:53AM
Hi, my nane is Zoltán Tot. I am 32.
I live in Hungary since 2000 - I moved from Novi Sad(Yugoslavia).
I am masseure. I want to work in greece.
natalia
May 09, 2004 09:25AM
Hello, we are two jolly girls, Natalia and Zuzana from Slovakia, looking to work in Greece from the 15th juni . We are both currently at university and we would like to work in your beautiful country. We want to work together. We are 20 years old and can both speak english,german and czech. We are outgoing, confident and communitative. If you are interested in us, please contact us. If you want, we send you CV and photos.
We are sure, that you would be satisfied with us .... smiling smiley

Send us some informations about offer job, please:

1. When we should start to work? (we can start from 15. juni and we plan work during 3 mounts)

2. Can you give us full details about this work? (filling of works, working hours, salary etc.)

3. Give us some informations about accomodation and board. (these concerns will be getting by our employer or ourself).

4. How and when we will sign our work agreement?

5 How will you guarantee that we will have a work, when we arrive?

We are waitnig for your early answer.

Yours sinceraly!

Natalia a Zuzana

Paul Rees
June 23, 2004 08:13AM
Hi,
My wife and I are moving to Polichrono on 5th July 2004. I will be working in a restaurant and my wife will be running her own beauty business. Please telephone me on 07906-209075 if you still require mystery shoppers in Greece this year.
Paul
Sally
June 24, 2004 07:49PM
Hi

Where is your wife going to do beauty? Am interested as am coming on holiday this summer and fancy having some treatments whilst there.
Eugen end liliana
May 05, 2011 03:12AM
Hi.i am couple from romania.looching job.tavern,hotel,agriculture.thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login