Posted by Carole 
Naias
January 15, 2009 12:22PM
Hi

Can anyone give me any info on the Naias apartments in Hanioti

Cheers, Carole
Re: Naias
January 16, 2009 05:00PM
Have not stopped at these apartments, but have been for a meal and drinks many times. It is right on the beach and close to the village. The pool is of a good size and what I have seen of the rooms they are very clean and in good order. They cater well for familys with a play area and is safe place for them. It also has the best bar manager in Halkidiki (Leonardo)
January 18, 2009 06:10PM
Have noticed there is a big diffrence in prices acording to which Tour operator you use to book with. It looks as if Thompsons are better priced at the moment than First Choice. So double check to get the best deal.
Sheila
January 20, 2009 12:42AM
We are going at the beginning of season, totally agree with Alan best manager in Leo. Cant wait. Usually stay at Calypso but decided on change. Concerned about the Euro at moment
January 21, 2009 11:54AM
Hi

Thanks to you both.
We've booked for 2 weeks at the Naias, end of June. I've been to Hanioti twice before but different apartments and loved it both times so can't wait. You're right about the difference in prices, we booked with Thomas Cook in the end and it was at least £200 cheaper than any of the others.
Worried about the Euro too !

Carole
Cecilia
April 10, 2009 11:03PM
Hi!

I worked in Halkidiki last year for a swedish travel agency and we had Naias as one of our hotels. Its a lovely hotel that is near to the centra of hanioti. In hanioti you have a resturant that i close to the squere, near the local police station that is a mexican resurant that has lovely food. If you go there tell them that the girls from Apollo Summer of 2008 recommended you. And I hope the will be glad. I always loved that resturant.

Many regards
Cecilia
April 11, 2009 04:53PM
Hi Cecilia

Thanks, we'll pay that restaurant a visit.

Carole
April 11, 2009 06:18PM
Its called Romantica and is very good, good sized portions hardly ever manage to finish them off. Will be there last two weeks in June.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login