Where exactly is Fairytopia for children

Posted by Jo Jo 
Jo Jo
August 01, 2008 04:52PM
I have not long returned from Hanioti and did not seem to notice the children's playpark, called Fairytopia? I understand it has bouncy castles, trampolines etc. can anyone tell me where it is actually situated, I must have missed a part of Hanioti when I went a couple of weeks ago. I recall a mini go kart track next to a large fenced in park where mainly greek lads played football most nights. This go kart track was just along from Billy's Bar, but do not seem to notice a children's play adventure ground. Please could anyone tell me where it is???

Thanks
Re: Where exactly is Fairytopia for children
August 02, 2008 09:06AM
Hi Jo Jo as you walk to the square up the back road from the Lesse , stop when you come to the corner with the park on the left hand side of you , then turn left and walk up the hill and within a minutes or two it will be right in front of you. The very first time we went to Halkidiki in 2005 we didnt see it or know about it, when we went in 2006 we got a flier for it and so found it.
Its not a massive place , not funfair rides or anything , just trampolines and bouncy castles etc.
Aimed at young kids really not teeny boppers.
August 02, 2008 09:07AM
I hope its still there!, we havent been this year.
Jo Jo
August 02, 2008 09:50PM
I did not recall going up that road at all Bunny, but I do know where you mean now you mentioned it You should be paid for all the advice and tips you give people on this forum, you have been a great help to many people. A big thank you once again.

Jo Jo
August 03, 2008 01:06PM
Aww shucks thanks JoJo, its only because I wished I lived there !
August 15, 2008 01:13PM
Just bumping this thread up so claire can read where to find fairytopia.
August 17, 2008 03:53PM
Thankyou!!
I have only been to Hanioti for a few hours a couple of years ago so i'm struggling a bit!
We had a meal outside a restaurant just back from the beach - where we sat was actually over a road from the restaurant? I think i recall the grass square near the beach?
Sorry I'm useless!
August 17, 2008 05:35PM
Walk up from the gully that go's through the village, behind new football/games area and should be right in front of you.easy to find than it is to write about.
August 18, 2008 10:09PM
Thankyou - will let you know if i found it when i return!
Tinker bell
July 21, 2009 08:13AM
Being a mother of a ten-years-old boy and a seven-years-old girl I really feel blessed to find a place like "Fairytopia".I can relax having my coffee or drink while my kids play around in a safe place!
There are many activities for all ages like trampolines,inflatted castles and huge slides,kids village for little fellows to discover,mini go-card and train for rides...anything a kid between 2-12 need to have a wonderfull time!
IT'S REALLY WORTH VISITING SUCH A PLACE!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login