polichrono/kostas

polichrono/kostas

Posted by teich66 
polichrono/kostas
July 18, 2008 11:46AM
hi 8 of us are off to the kostas apartments in september and we were just wondering the exchange rate at the moment and also is it best to take travelers cheques or euros. also whats the prices like of beer/food. thanks
Re: polichrono/kostas
July 19, 2008 03:15PM
Draught beers on the seafront are 2.50/3.00 euros but if you go away fronm the front you can get them for around 2.00.

You can get a good meal for around 10.00 but again you can get cheaper.
July 19, 2008 04:25PM
Hello

There was 10 of us that went to Kostas in June had a fab time,you will get a beer for around 2-3€,we feed 10 of us for around 80€ a time,which wasnt bad.Be sure to go to the Cockney cafe and have a breakfast you wont get one better anywhere else.Take euro's you are better off that way,If there is anything else please ask.We are going back next week but we are staying in Afitos
July 20, 2008 05:22PM
thanks for the info both, we cant waite to go. I have read all about the Cockney cafe and I think that will be our first port of call when we get there, but if there are any good bars or restaurants you think we should try please let me know, we dont do fast food but we like to eat greek, steak ect. Also, did you get a better exchange rate over there or did you take all euros with you as i know the rate over here is only about 1.18 . thanks
July 20, 2008 06:57PM
Best steak in polichrono you will get at the viva steak house
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login