Niriides Apartments - Hanioti

Posted by zozo 
June 01, 2008 08:32AM
Hi Everone

Just wanted a little help, My Husband & I love Halkidiki & have been going to Hanioti for the last few years & always stayed at Dionysos Apartments booking through Kosmar, however they are not flying to Halkidiki this year so we have booked through First Choice & are staying at Niriides in late August. We are wondering where these apartments are situated in Hanioti, Can anybody point me in the right direction? Also as we have always gone in July & early Aug wondered what the weather is like from the 20th Aug onwards?Hope it is hot with plenty of sunshine!!!!!!!

Happy holidays
Re: Niriides Apartments - Hanioti
June 02, 2008 02:35PM
Hi -Niriides is near Sarantis - if you know the walk from the square up to main road there is an old supermarket to the left halfway up - behind it is a large fenced area of wasteground (used to be an old lorry parked up. The hotel is at the back of this area - nice and central.
We are going on 19 June for silver wedding & have been going for 17 years to Hanioti.
Sherrilyn & Steve
Re: Niriides Apartments - Hanioti
June 07, 2008 09:19PM
Hi we are looking to book for the Niirides next year usually stay at the Calypso..... please let me know how it is!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login