The Sweet Coffee Shop Kriopigi

Posted by Jane 
May 15, 2008 11:28AM
Morfy and Sakis are now open and waiting to see you all again. They now have a balcony at the rear of the shop with wonderful views and their food is just as good as ever. They look forward to seeing you all again this year.
Kezzybabes
Re: The Sweet Coffee Shop Kriopigi
May 26, 2008 09:05PM
Me me i'll be going.....chocolate n praline crepe pleeeeeeeaase!!! ooh & a nice glass of ice tea!x
Re: The Sweet Coffee Shop Kriopigi
May 27, 2008 05:50AM
HELLO JANE,
We have been going to hanioti for the last 17years -going out mid june for two weeks in june, we usually go for easter or early/late season to see our very good friends who own the Central Cfe, and the Hotel Tambos in the village ,we have never been to the Sweet Coffee Shop,even though have been to Kriopigi several times over the years, but it is top of the list for a visit this year, a MUST DO!!!!!!,can you reccomend anything? or is it all very good?
It is our silver wedding while we are over-so xtra special visit this year---were you successfull with irst choice on the airport transfers-we are flying with them this year so maybe be able to put a face to you.
Hope you have a lovley stay-hope your dog is ok-we really miss our two when we go away.
take care , warmest wishes.
sherrilyn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login