summer jobs

summer jobs

Posted by ivana 
jasmina ivancic
Re: summer jobs
May 07, 2009 05:02AM
Dear friends,
Im travel worker with excellent knowledge of english,greek,all ex yougoslavian languages,bulgarian too.Have knowledge about computers and book-keeping.Expirience in hotels jobs,agencies.If someone read this and want worker,Im here.Please contact phone or email.My 6982454927 0038975512905
Jasmina thank you ,good season
Danail
May 07, 2009 08:40AM
HI.My name is Danail and i am 30 years old bulgarian man.I'm looking for a job as massage therapist or sport-entertainer in hotels on Halkidiki. I have 5 years experiance as massage therapist and 2 years experience as sport entertainer in hotels in Bulgaria. I speak intermediate level of english and russian.I have a bachelor degree of National sports Academy in Bulgaria.Thank you!
Danail
May 08, 2009 07:04AM
evanggelos
May 09, 2009 11:20PM
hi there do you like to work in Crete as barwoman ?
ben forster
May 10, 2009 09:25AM
hello im looking for any kind of work in hanioti, im 29 from england i speak little greek, english and french, i have lots of experience in busy bars in london serving international people, im a very hard worker also and can start asap. hope to hear from u soon, my name is benjamin forster , my email is bennyforster79@hotmail.com please contact me
Stavross118
May 10, 2009 02:59PM
Hello,

I am 20-year-old student who is looking for summer time activitie. I have got hard work experience and different face to face selling. I have got waiter experince and I am ready for start soon. Everything depending on agreement. Send an email if you want a good worker. Not only gastronomi positions. dobakzoltan@mailbox.hu
fer
May 19, 2009 07:07AM
hi...i am from portugal and i looking for job in thessaloniki or arond...like halkidiki and others towns...
in this moment i am in greece and i look for some kind of help...cause i am looking for job already 2 months, i speak ingles french and portuges poli kala.....my ellenika is ligo...smiling smiley i understand italiano and spanish cause of my original language, and i know basic words in german...
thanks if anyone can help...
swill
pls contact me i need a job
May 19, 2009 02:47PM
Goodday please i'm seriously lookong for job.please help me,i'm jobless.
Aisling
May 20, 2009 12:54AM
Hi,
I am an Irish student looking for work in entertainment or anything on that line. Three of my friends are also interested in this. We are all out going and prepared to do anything, within reason. If you could contact me asap it would be great. My Email is ab_asho@hotmail.com.
Regards
Aisling
onileowo oluwagbemiga
May 29, 2009 08:36PM
I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT
tatiana
June 09, 2009 01:35PM
Hello Im 26 girl and Im looking for job+accomodation in Halkidiki in hotels or restaurants, Im looking for seasonal job for 3 months, I speak English fluently,French basic, Italian basic, Slovakian fluently,Polish fluently. My email is chiara1910@azet.sk thank you.
Janett
June 21, 2009 09:20AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm Janet, 35 years. I'm curently studying arts and searching for a summer job in Greece.
I have required skils in customer service.

I'm communicative, punctuality, adaptable, creative and open to new ideas and changes, positive.

I'm searching for a chambermaid job.

More informations of me CV and photo please contact me.

byjanett@gmail.com
Jurijs
June 28, 2009 09:59AM
Hello!

I am 22 year old boy and looking for a job in Greece (not only summer).
I speak fluent english & russian (native), latvian.

it higher education.

juran86@inbox.lv
Cristina
July 02, 2009 01:58PM
Hi,

Are you still looking for waitresses? In case you do, I would like to send you my CV, maybe we might work together.

Thank you very much,
Cristina
kamal
July 08, 2009 08:56PM
hi .
i'm saiid 27 years old , i'm artisan of jewelry and at engraving at i'm looking for contrat of work in greece , i can do anything and of cours my work , this is my email adresse heureu.fr@hotmail.fr i speak english french and of cours arabic .
robert
July 09, 2009 06:14PM
hi my husband and i are looking for a job in greece as we have just moved here we can do most any thing, from building to looking after invalids have the degrees. so waitress or waiter will be easy, many thanks, avis and rob
ioannis
July 10, 2009 10:40AM
hello anna
i would like to contact with u if u wanna find work in greece i can offer u something serius and long
no sex business
please sms me or email me 0030 6976729012 tgallery@otenet.gr

my name is yannos
Daniel
July 11, 2009 10:28AM
Hello i try to find some JOB in Rhodes island. i am 20 year old mand from poland i am ready to travel. some job in restaurants bars of hotels, if somebody have offer, msg me daniel-broda@wp.pl
Greetings!
Plamen
jobs
August 16, 2009 07:51AM
Hi,my name is Plamen.I am from Bulgaria.I am a musician.We have a small band,and we play evergreens,latino italian and russian music.We are looking for musician job.We can to play in acoustic varios,too.If someone needs for our music,please write me.Thank you !!!
jinneka
September 04, 2009 04:59PM
cristina give me e'mail
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login