summer jobs

summer jobs

Posted by ivana 
ivana
summer jobs
January 10, 2002 04:31AM
we are couple 21/22 looking for summer job somewhere in greece (halkidiki) -in bars, shops , restaurants etc. in period 01.07.02 - 01.09.02
employers please contact

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2008 04:02PM by Nikos.
IVANA
Re: summer jobs
January 26, 2002 01:06AM
i forgot to say that we can have working visas ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2008 04:03PM by Nikos.
Jane
December 06, 2005 10:56AM
Hi Ivana , The best time to look for work is around about Febuary-march when everyone are getting the shops ready to re open for the summer i own a gift shop and will be taking cv's in the new year if you'd like to contact me later on also i have many contacts for other types of jobs,if you are intrested bars & restaurants .
ANON
December 06, 2005 12:57PM
Hi Jane

Can I ask you where you have your souvenir shop?
Jane
December 07, 2005 05:58PM
Hi ANON, yes you can ask me where my shop is if you give me your name .
December 14, 2005 12:33PM
No can do i'm affraid. Just wondered cause I knew a Jane married to a Greek guy with a souvineer stroke mini market.
emila
January 06, 2006 05:20PM
Hi! We are two 20- years old girls from Poland and we are looking for summerjob in Halkidiki. If anyone can help us, please let us know.

Margrit Schwarz
looking ofr summer job
January 14, 2006 04:46PM
I'm German and fluent in English, Italian, Greek and Slovak. Together with my Greek fiancee we are looking for a summer job in a hotel in Greece. Thanks for any help.
Zheny Boshova
January 17, 2006 09:44AM
hi everyone, My name's Jenny and I'm 22 years old bulgarian girl and I'm looking for a job as sport-entertainer in hotels on Halkidiki:-) I have two seasons experiance as sport entertainer in hotels in Croatia and Bulgaria. I speak fluent english, german, little french and russian and basic greek....Thank you for any help!:-)))
gook
January 18, 2006 05:11PM
hi Jenny,what do you mean by sport entertainer? can you oversee water sports or scuba diving?
Zheny Boshova
January 18, 2006 07:23PM
hi gook, I enjoy working as entertainer,because normanly I'm very energetic person, like meeting new people from different countries, like to dance, I like working in team etc. As a sport entertainer I needed to do gymnastic, aerobic, water aerobic and such a things. Also playing different games with the guest in the hotel- like bocca, dart, shuffelboard etc. But I love all kinds of water sports- I use to train swimming and synchro swimm 4 years, and I also grow up in sea-city///I love the sea///...Scuba diving and windsurfing are two of the things, which I want to try next summer:-)))))But I've never did it until now:-/// And who are you actually? Where do u come from?
Zheny
January 18, 2006 07:37PM
Oh Gook forgot to write, that I'm always open to try new things..And If need to oversee something like scuba diving//I know that it'll be difficult///but I can try after special training of course:-D
gook
January 18, 2006 08:32PM
Noone is goin to feed you to the fishes if you are not ready. I am kind of a native although on the move and I asked becase I could suggest a few places for water sports jobs. But taking scuba diving to an instructor's level would cost serious money and would also take you about a month.
Forgive me for saying so but maybe you expect too much regarding sports-- tourists in Greece usually entertain themselves in the horizontal possition. From what I know this does not happen in Bulgaria,I've been arround the mountains Moussala/Borovets/Semkovo etc for hiking skiing and falling into the frozen lakes.
Still diving is really worth the trouble(not in frozen lakes)www.padi.com
Zheny
January 18, 2006 09:03PM
hehe don't worry about my worries....i spent one week in july last summer in a hotel on halkidiki and I can tell u that there were something for any taste//like everywhere///- the active tourist gone to sports, the "lazy" spent the whole time under the sunshade etc. I know exsactly the difference between the animation in different countries, companies etc and from my practice I can also tell you which nataonality to what kind of sport is going, what it's intrested for... I think is super that u visit bulgaria. I like mountains toooo, and on saturday I go for ski holiday in Pamporovo, after an exam on friday:-))))) Enjoy ur time!Have a nice evening
January 19, 2006 11:06AM
Hi Jenny,

Best thing is to e-mail some of the bigger hotels that provide such facilities as sports. Maybe supervise childrens clubs etc. Watersports you will need to have qualifications incase something should happen and you are not trained.

Hotels like Ageon Melathron, Kassandra Palace, Athos Palace, Pallini Beach, Grecotel Pella Beach are a few of the larger hotels and may be able to help.

Ooh I went skiing in Pamporovo about 13 years ago, was beautiful then and I bet it has developed a lot since then.
Good luck.
jenny
January 19, 2006 11:23AM
hey Anon,
thank you soooo much for your advices...I already contact mostly of the hotels which you mentioned..And i'm going to meet the manager at the begining of february in thessaloniki.. And I did actually a lifeguard cource when I use to be a prof swimmer,,so if something happen, at leats I know what to do:-)Hope to come some day again in Pamporovo or somewhere else in Bulgaria...lots of things changed to better!!! good luck to you too in everything what you are going to do!!! ...
hara
April 17, 2006 09:58AM
gea sou!
me lene hara, eimai apo skopia(mitera elinida), ke thelo na doulevo stin ellathda , gia to kalokairi... voitia?!
i also speak english and german, and all yugoslavian langugaes, i am 23 years old,, and really really want to find a summer job in halkidiki, in a hotel or shop?so? What`s the best way to do it? Come directly and ask people for job on the spot, or first try e mail, cv,over the internet, and then come to interview?...
c`mon need your sugestions...
Hara 23
hara
April 17, 2006 10:00AM
gea sou!
me lene hara, eimai apo skopia(mitera elinida), ke thelo na doulevo stin ellathda , gia to kalokairi... voitia?!
i also speak english and german, and all yugoslavian langugaes, i am 23 years old,, and really really want to find a summer job in halkidiki, in a hotel or shop?so? What`s the best way to do it? Come directly and ask people for job on the spot, or first try e mail, cv,over the internet, and then come to interview?...
c`mon need your sugestions...
Hara 23
Andi
May 05, 2006 12:45PM
Hy, we are two austrian bartenders looking for a summerjob in a bar, beachbar or hotelbar in Halkidiki.
We already finished a few seasons in korfu, kreta, ios, igumenitsa. We speak fluent german, english and a little greek.

Employers please contact us: andipenninger@gmx.at
cris
May 14, 2006 09:26AM
helo. we are two young guys, 20 year old, and searching for some seasonal job in greece, if it possible somewhere at the sea.we speak hungarian and slovak on a native level and czech fluently.we also speak english and german fluently and italian on a basic level.please contact us:
pikeze@zoznam.sk or mihaly@email.cz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login