Polichrono Accommodation

Polichrono Accommodation

Posted by Hazel GEE 
Polichrono Accommodation
May 06, 2008 07:10PM
We are planning 8 nights in Polichrono and are looking for a double room with AC. Been there before with travel company. Going independently this time.
Can anyone recommend a place at a good price too.
Re: Polichrono Accommodation
May 06, 2008 09:15PM
Down at the north end , right on the sea front , some rooms , " Nemo cafe bar" if you want more details just ask .
May 07, 2008 07:07AM
Try the Summer Dream Hotel, here's the link [www.summer-dream.gr]

Good sized rooms, AC, swimming pool, 5 minutes to the beech, nice family run place.

Stayed there the last two years, doesn't open until 1st June though.

If you go tell Tasos I recommended it, might get a discount haha.

Regards.

Ian
May 07, 2008 07:09AM
Re my message above, I forgot to add that they pick you up and take you back to the airport which is all included in the price.

Ian
May 07, 2008 04:39PM
Thanks for that. I've had a price from them 80euros a night. Thought this was a bit steep! I suppose it would save us 160euro for taxi.
Is it free AC?
May 08, 2008 07:08AM
Hazel

AC is free, its a good hotel.

Just checked a few others in Polichrono, I'm assuming you're going July/August, using this link

Hotel Odysseas is EUR 72 for a double room with AC.
Hotel Jean Marie EUR 60 to 65
Polichrono Beach Hotel EUR 80 to 95

So the Summer Dreams price is pretty good bearing in mind you would have to pay for a taxi on top of the above prices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2008 07:25AM by Nikos.
May 08, 2008 08:07AM
Good morning.
What period would you like to visit Polychrono village ?
you can contact us direct and we will send you our best offer.

regards
Odysseas
www.odysseas.net
hotel odysseas
angela
Re: Can anyone give me the email or address for the royal kostas apartments
August 08, 2008 11:30AM
iaitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try the Summer Dream Hotel, here's the link
> @#$%&://www.summer-dream.gr
>
> Good sized rooms, AC, swimming pool, 5 minutes to
> the beech, nice family run place.
>
> Stayed there the last two years, doesn't open
> until 1st June though.
>
> If you go tell Tasos I recommended it, might get a
> discount haha.
>
> Regards.
>
> Ian
September 17, 2009 02:24PM
Whatever you do, stay away from Jean Marie Hotel.

The 2 star "hotel" is clean which is the only thing I liked about it, 10m from the beach, but the owners were so rude that should not own a barn, not a hotel. don't speak english, the receptionist was their daughter I guess... spoke few words...
every guest that returned from the beach had to wash their feet outside the hotel, then to enter it, we were not allowed to take our sea beds inside, the "breakfast" was worst than prison food I think, for men, there were 2 slices of salami, for women...just 1. smiling smiley ,
3 days before checkout, they told us that there are no new towels and we should use the same ones that we've used the day before.... a hotel... my god.
etc...
I'll never go back there again.
Aribaaaa
September 17, 2009 03:36PM
Caprice
Whatever you do, stay away from Jean Marie Hotel.

The 2 star "hotel" is clean which is the only thing I liked about it, 10m from the beach, but the owners were so rude that should not own a barn, not a hotel. don't speak english, the receptionist was their daughter I guess... spoke few words...
every guest that returned from the beach had to wash their feet outside the hotel, then to enter it, we were not allowed to take our sea beds inside, the "breakfast" was worst than prison food I think, for men, there were 2 slices of salami, for women...just 1. smiling smiley ,
3 days before checkout, they told us that there are no new towels and we should use the same ones that we've used the day before.... a hotel... my god.
etc...
I'll never go back there again.

Sounds like you had a lovely time!

Fanis all the way smiling smiley
Jasmina
August 14, 2012 10:43AM
We plan to have holiday in Polihrono from 25.08 till 03.09 we are two persons with one 3 years old child , We will need accomodation in room or aparment with own kitchen and bathroom and two beds
Please send me offer or sugestion with prizes and contacts on the following e-mail : jasmina_cucika@yahoo.com
Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login