JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

Posted by odysseas 
Tatiana
Re: JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI
February 09, 2010 02:48PM
Im 27y old girl from Slovakia and Im looking for job in Greece during the summer, I can start from June and can stay until end of september. I worked in Greece last year and I really like it. I would like to work as waitress in coffe shop or in hotel or as administrative help in office. Thanks. My email : chiara1910@azet.sk
loredana
February 16, 2010 10:39AM
hello,

I am interested to work in Greece, i have 27 years and i would like to work as waitress, or barmaid, or anything is necesary.
My email adress is: loryta_anghel@yahoo.com

Best regards!!
Agnieszka
February 20, 2010 01:21PM
We are two girls from Poland - Agnieszka and Agnieszkasmiling smiley (I am 17, but I will be 18 in July, my friend is already 18).
We are looking for a summer job in Greece with accomodation (we can work since 20.06.-31.08, eventually a little bit longer).
The job we are interested in is waitress, animator or some job in a hotel. We speak Polish, English and I can also speak basic Russian.

Please let me know if there is any job possible for us (e-mail kryaga@op.pl).

Best regards
March 02, 2010 02:37PM
NAME: SAMUEL ADEWALE ADEGBENRO

DATE OF BIRTH : 28-03-79

PLACE OF BIRTH: NIGERIA

NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN

HEIGHT : 1.68

EDUCATION: Ajangbadi high School,
logos state poly

LANGUAGES: English,RUSSIA,GERMAN, Language.

WORKING EXPERIENCE: ALL ROUNDER ANIMATOR AND RECEPTIONIST

TELEPHONE NUMBER: 6940760833

Extra curıculum: Footballer, volley baller, tennıs player,
pıngpong,bocca,water polo,dart, and KIDS LUCB.
vasil nakov
March 17, 2010 10:23AM
Hello!

We are Vasil (21 yrs old) and Sylvia (19 yrs old) and we are brother and sister who study in Thessaloniki.We are looking for a full time job in Halkidiki for July and August 2010.We speak English and our mother tongue-Bulgarian. We are also studing Greek language at the moment.If you have any offers please contact us at:

e-mail: vasko_14@abv.bg
mobile phone: (+359) 887 600 889
ana gadza
March 19, 2010 04:40PM
xairete
legomai Ana Gadza eimai servida apo tin Bosnia kai Erzegovini kai tha ithela na vro douleia stin ellada.
eimai teleiofiti odontiatrikis sto Nis tis Servias.
milao agglika kai exo mathimata ellinikon (6 mines) kai tha sinexiso na mathaino..
pio poli tha ithela na doulerso se ksenodoxeio i se bar.
gia arxi tha mporousa na doulepso 3 mines apo ton ioulio 2010 mexri ton septemvi 2010.
to e-mail mou einai:
ana_gadza@hotmail.com

me ektimisi,
Ana
Paula
April 05, 2010 07:08PM
Hello,
I know this is late! as i look at the date, but i am interested in working in Greece. I worked there as a dancer for four years. I would like to return at some point, but would like to find work first.
Adam Wilson
April 06, 2010 08:31AM
Adam Wilson

I am experienced at any kitchen work and am looking for work in the halkidiki area in a bar or hotel for the summer of 2010. please contact me on 0044 7507 177279 or email adamwilson85@live.co.uk
thank you Adam

EXPERIENCE

From a catering perspective I feel that I have more than enough experience for any hotel work I am able to work in extreme conditions and have a very good understanding of both health and safety in the workplace and the way that hotels are run.

I work very well as part of a team but I am equally capable of working on my own. I like a challenge, when I am given a task I will complete it to best of my ability of which I am always looking to improve.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

The Midland Hotel, Kitchen Porter, March 2009 – Present
Description;

As a kitchen porter my primary role is to ensure that the kitchen is clean and hazard free. The position also involves washing the pots and assisting the chefs where and when possible by gathering ingredients and supplies. When the hotel is busy which is more often than not I can be involved in a number of tasks all at once. I work a massive variation of shift patterns starting with earlys, lates and split shifts often being the only porter on each shift.

Royal Air Force, Logistics Driver, May 2004 – February 2009
Description;

During my 5 years service I was involved in many different taskings to utilize all of my licences which included aircraft refuelling, loading of vehicles, VIP driving, coach and ambulance driving. All of which I spent a lot of time working away from home on my own or as part of a team.

The Globe Hotel Overton, Kitchen Porter and Barman, July 2001 – May 2004
Description;

At the Globe Hotel I worked in a few different positions starting with waiting on the customers and bar work, then began working in the kitchen starting with washing the pots and progressing through the kitchen with food preparation an finally cooking, I was also responsible for preparing the carvery and serving from it.

Thank you for your time Adam Wilson.
Agnes
summer in halkidiki
April 06, 2010 02:15PM
I'm a 24 years old girl from Slovakia, looking for a job in Greece for this summer season (april-october). I have experience in hotel business, I have been working in USA for 3 seasons (housekeeper, waitress, hostess). I'm very open-minded, cheerful person with good communication skills. I speak English, German, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian well and I have basic knowledge of Portuguese language.
I love to travel, I've visited lot of countries all over the world. I'm very interested in Greek culture, language, that's why I want to spend my summer there.

For any additional information, please, don't hesitate to contact me.
Pavel Filko
April 26, 2010 12:34PM
Hi! I'm 22 years old, male, expirienced (6 month - reseption in 4 stars hotel, 6 month - waiter) looking for work in any hotel or restaurant in Halkidiki. I have all documents. Speak English, Rusian, Ukrainian, Greek (poor speaking level, but i learning more).
Now staying in Veroia.
Please contact me by e-mail: pascal_i-24@mail.ru
or by phone: +306983454126
jasmina
June 18, 2010 05:45PM
Dear friends
I would like to ask you if has some availible job for cooker in your hotel,I have expiriences in that field.
Expirience in greek hotels,speak english and greek ;languages.
thank you very much
Connor Shaw
March 03, 2011 04:23PM
hello i am coming too greece in the summer with a friend who is half greek. I will be arriveing on the 10th off may and in june we will be looking for a job in HalkidikiI. I have previous bar expirence in my home town in a nightclub, my friend speaks good greek and knows the area well. We would be very happy too here from you thanks.
Tel 07596806259 - Connor
Tel 07783069458 - Lee
Ivailo Ivanov
March 16, 2011 05:43PM
Kalispera ,eimai apo Boulgaria ,psaxno douelia stin Ellada,psaxno kati gia κλιματιστικά,τεχνικός για τα κλιματιστικά.exo diploma ,ime 28 xronon ....... xara10@abv.bg
ARISTIDIS LEONIDIS
Re: JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI Psaxno gia doylea se baraki h se hotel
March 25, 2011 12:21PM
YASSAS, PSAXNO GIA DOYLEA STHN XALKIDIKI, IMAI ELLINAS APO BRAZILIA KAI MENO MONIMA STHN KALLIKRATIA,
EXO 33 XRONOI, KALH ENFANISSH, MILAO ELLINIKA, PORTOGALIKA, ISPANIKA KAI LIGO ANGLIKA, EXO DOYLEPSI ME SERVITOROS, BAR, KAI HOTEL STHN BRAZILIA STO SAO PAULO KAI STHN ELLADA DOYLEPSA STHN ZAKYNTHOS, EXO POLH ANAGI GIA DOYLEA DEN EXO PROBLIMA KATHOLOU KAI MATHENO POLH EUKOLA THS DOYLIES PU DEN KSERO SAS EUXARISTO POLH !!!!
TO THLEFONOMU INAI 6980881627
Mihai
JOB Request - AT HALKIDIKI
June 14, 2011 08:19PM
I am a young architecture student from Romania and i am looking for a summer job in Halkidiki until October 1st in one of the domains: Bartender / Waiter / Graphics designer. I would appreciate if you will contact me for a job possition. Thank you

Please contact @ daddy_x3000@yahoo.com
atanasov robert
July 11, 2011 02:55PM
hi my name is robert im 19 years old and im looking for a job, i can work everything id like to visit greece and make some money, i have a big potencial i am hansome pretty and most important i am smart and automaticly i can make to much money for you tnx
parhs
July 14, 2012 01:42PM
kalhspera sas endiafromai gia ergasia to thl mou einai 6976736230.
eldi
July 22, 2012 03:09PM
Hi,
I`m Lazarina young Bulgarian woman.I`m looking for temporary job-housekeeping,cooking, hotel cleaning.I have experience,driving licence and i understand some Elinika glosa.I,m planing to stay at Halkidiki about 4-6 monts.Thank you
Santa
Searching for a job
July 01, 2013 03:26PM
Hello!

My name is Santa - I am 22 years old - graduated University - have a tourism education.
Speak fluent - English, Russian and little bit of German. Have worked two seasons in Greece. Looking for a job - receptionist, waitress or Children animation

My e-mail: santavaisla@gmail.com
HanzY
July 16, 2013 08:24PM
Hi
I've just seen your job vacancy at the George Pub in Sarti but i'm wondering whether i have applied too late? Are there still job vacancies going? Im currently seeking bar work in Greece and have 2 years experience making cocktails.

Thankyou,
Hannah.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login