Sithonia

Sithonia

Posted by Jane 
Sithonia
April 28, 2008 01:03PM
My sister is visiting us in Mola Kaliva, Kassandra end July/mid August. She wants to spend two weeks with us, followed by a week in a hotel in SIthonia.

Although I know Sithonia as far as beaches and days out, I have never stayed anywhere other than the Meliton Beach. She thinks that is too big and wants a smaller type hotel, similar probably to the Kassandra Palace in Kriopigi where she stayed last year.

Any ideas or recommendations anyone? She knows it is the worst time of year to try and book something for, but unfortunately this year this is the only time they can come over due to her partner being a teacher.

Thanks for any info.

Jane
Re: Sithonia
April 28, 2008 03:30PM
Hallo! Jane, you know that the hotel Meliton in porto Carras is fantastic not only for himself - and to be big is not a problem- but for the reason that porto carras is unique,not comparable with the others lux hotel , for this simple reason. Is a resort of 18 milion ( I repeat MILIONS!!) square meters with everything possible- golf 18, marina, horse riding,winery, SPA, every kind of sports, BUT MAINLY FOR THE 40 COVES SURRONDED BY PE'FKA!!!: Ciao Jane, it is only a matter of space. Beppe
April 28, 2008 04:23PM
I know Beppe, but you try to tell my sister that. It is best to let her get on with sorting something out herself I think ! But I have tried to tell her, we stayed there and it was great and that was before it was refurbished.

Ciao, hope to see you over here some time. I forwarded your ad to the appropriate forum for Mr Athos. Will let you know what happens.

Jane
April 28, 2008 05:31PM
Any specific area in Sithonia?

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
April 28, 2008 05:36PM
Not really Niko. She stayed in Kassandra Palace last year, and before in Pallini. She preferred the low rise of Kassandra Palace, so something similar. We particularly like Vourvourou, so I dont know if there is anything there. Or Nea Marmaras. It will only be for a week, they stay with us for two weeks first. Any suggestions welcome.
April 28, 2008 05:59PM
Jane,

Check out these two hotels in Vourvourou

www.ekieshotel.gr
www.halkidiki.com/vergos

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login