late sugust weather??

late sugust weather??

Posted by becky.b. 
becky.b.
late sugust weather??
April 01, 2008 09:14AM
Could anyone tell me what the weather is like around the 25th aug 08 i am goin on that date this is my 5th time in hanoti but i have never been in august b4 ????
thanx!!!!
becky.b.
Re: late August weather??
April 01, 2008 09:16AM
Sorry but i spelt it wrong if anybody is wondering!!!!!
Re: late sugust weather??
April 01, 2008 12:24PM
Hi Becky

Weather should still be hot although sometimes getting a little chilly in the evening. We normally go at this time of year (this year going on 24th August for the 11th time).
Re: late sugust weather??
April 01, 2008 01:12PM
Last year August was extremely hot and this continued all through the night. I can remember well as my sister was visiting us and we had to have the air con on full blast right til end of August. Usually cooler evenings arrive in September. We are here in our 30th year of visiting, and currently are renting a house for three years til 2009/2010.

However, do remember, the weather is not guaranteed anywhere, especially nowadays and last year on the 1st September we had a huge storm here with hailstones the size of tennis balls on the Hanioti side, and floods in two villages on our side. So you never know!

Don't worry though, anything like last year and August will be perhaps a bit too hot at times.

Jane
becky.b.
Re: late august weather??
May 25, 2008 10:01AM
thanks for all your weather views this is my 6 th year in hanoti but i usally go around june
Re: late august weather??
June 14, 2008 12:01PM
Hi becky Im in the same boat as you we normally go May/June school hols but didnt this year due to several things , however we are looking to get a late deal in July or August.
Im hoping it will still be relaxing and not too overcrowded.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login