Hanioto Resort (vicky apartments)

Posted by geoffhurst 
August 20, 2007 02:36PM
Hi to eneyone .we r going to the above apartments next year,can eneyone tell me if thay r ok?+wat is Hanioti like coss im getting mixet reports! I like to hav a laf and let my hear down but dont like larger louts .
thanks geoff
Re: Hanioto Resort (vicky apartments)
August 28, 2007 03:38PM
Hi Geoff

Ive returned from the Vicky at 1am this morning it was my 5th visit there and again was fantastic, Pat, Michael, Audrey and Leo are fab people and will give you the best of welcome, im so gutted to be back home, we are going to book again for next august so yet again i will be counting down the days.

The resort is lovely plenty of nice bars and resturants, ive got to recommend our personal favourite which is called Erodios, food and staff are great, ask Pat at the Apartments and she will point you in the right direction.

Re: Hanioto Resort (vicky apartments)
September 04, 2007 05:33PM
Hi.
I have just come back from the Vicky. I have been going for 14 years now and it keeps getting better and better. The people there are so friendly its unbelievable. I would recommend this place to anyone.
A nice pool, 5 minutes from the beach, 5 minutes from the busy square what more could you ask for?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login