CLEOPATRA APARTMENTS HANIOTI

Posted by emie 
August 05, 2007 05:51PM

Does anyone have anymore info on the apartments? me and my boyfriend are staying there june next year. Have not been able to find that many reveiws or photos of the cleopatra on the internet!
went to Hanioti last year for the first time and it was great! stayed at the Sarantis but we did not like it that much... so hoping the Cleo is a lot better!!!

Please help any info would be great!!

Emie.
Re: CLEOPATRA APARTMENTS HANIOTI
August 07, 2007 07:14PM
Hi Emie, You have no worries. We stayed at the Cleopatra in 2002 and had a fab time .The family make you most welcome especially Maria the daughter who is wonderful and her mother Cleopatra who never stops working. Go to "holidays uncovered " to get other reports.
Re: CLEOPATRA APARTMENTS HANIOTI
August 11, 2007 07:34AM
stayed at Cleopatra in june 2007 very very nice not big only 10 rooms very friendly hosts. Nice pool. Nice.on main road but very little road noise. Bar open untill you go to bed.Rooms big enough and well equiped and keept spotlless. Last year was the first time at cleopatras but would recoment it to all. May see you there me and wife been to Halkadiki for the last 13 years always in june.This year was the hotest we have know 2 days at 45 deg but you can buy the air con if you want .I think it was 7euros a day. Hope this helps ask more and if i can help i will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login