car hire in afitos/athitos/aphytos

Posted by suzianath 
July 31, 2007 06:11PM
HI,
we are staying in Afitos 6-20th and we have a kevin the teenager (16 1/2 ) who is very reluctant to come on hols with us this year as he said Afitos was "boring" last year - he obviously does not have the same taste as his mum!

Can anyone pls recommend anywhere we can take him? I know there is an internet cafe/place if he is really really bored, but don't really want him shut up all day. Anyone else speaking English going to Afitos around this time?

Also we want to hire a car - need at least a 6 seater as are going with friends (have no chilren-succers for punishment!)
Look forward to any replies-thanks so much - 6 "sleeps" and counting!!! (My daughter is just 6).
Cheers - can't wait to see George!!!!
Suz Ian Dan and Emz x
Re: car hire in afitos/athitos/aphytos
August 01, 2007 02:00PM
Hi suzianath .
Please e-mail me at: sales@kriopigi.net.
I think I have the car for your needs and at a very good price too !!
Sakis from 'KRIOPIGI CARS' Rent a car in Kriopigi 7 km away from Afitos.
www.kriopigi.net
August 02, 2007 10:50AM
Hi

I am staying at afitos and will be there at this time my son kevin could meet your son kevin and they can be boring together not sure if i will pick up your answer as i am over there now.

phil
August 02, 2007 11:55AM
wow great - if you manage to get this - where are u staying?? My "Kevin" is called Dan - wots yrs called and where are you from etc?? Look forward to them being boring together!! We will be staying at the Elia and our surname is Atherton.

Thanks!!
August 02, 2007 03:37PM
my kevin is called kevin we are staying near the aegean blue call at any time ask george or sophie for jake they will tell you where he is about 5 minutes walk from elia

Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login