10 days to go!!!!

10 days to go!!!!

Posted by jennifer21 
10 days to go!!!!
July 30, 2007 08:26AM
only 10 days till we fly out to hanioti!!!! so excited!! Is anyone else going around the same time? we fly from manchester on the 9th august til 23rd!!!
Re: 10 days to go!!!!
July 30, 2007 12:45PM
jennifer

going out on the 11th from gatwick going back on 27th looking forward to it a lot !!!
July 30, 2007 01:53PM
were are you staying?
July 30, 2007 08:11PM
Blue Sky ...you?
July 30, 2007 09:42PM
naias in hanioti where is the blue sky?
August 01, 2007 11:35AM
[www.halkidiki.com]

on the left between the angelo and the pegasus....,justto the right of the big red arrow
its not listed on teh map though
August 01, 2007 05:19PM
Hi Jennifer, noticed you are going to the Naias very soon. We stayed there in June and it is fabulous. We go to Hanioti every year but have never stayed there. You will have a wonderful time as the hotel, beach, pool, staff are just fantastic. You are just a few minutes from the main Hanioti square (turn left as you come out of the main hotel). The square is great for taverns, bars, lots of shops and you will love watching everybody and everything there. Food is really cheap too.
Enjoy!
August 01, 2007 07:28PM
Only one week from tomorrow! Cannot wait- its all I can think about!
Does anyone know if there is internet access in hanioti?
Roll on the 9th of august!
August 02, 2007 09:14AM
were are you staying lucy?

Thanks for the information janet! Noticed that you said the main hotel, is the hotel split into different blocks or something? I have been to hanioti a few a years ago but didn't stay at the naias really looking forward to it though!!!
August 03, 2007 08:55AM
Yes there is a few places with web access. they all seem to be in the side streets off the main square. the main bars in the square are Kelfos, Long Island Bar, Sunshine bar (the cocktails seem a bit weak there and the staff all love themselves). There other bars in and around the square but i can't remember the names. I liked the long Island bar the most, also if you walk down to the beach there is a nice chilled out bar on the front, but it isn't cheap. If you like fish go to the Fish Taverna near the front, which is on a row of trendy chilled bars. If you want clubs, 4 euros in a taxi to no no's in pefkohori or 13 euros to kalithea ( we went to bubbles). If you want a nice treat get in a taxi and go to blue fish bay on the other side of pefkohori (a great beach not mentioned in the brochures).
charlotte :)
Re: 10 days to go!!!!smileys with beer
July 24, 2010 05:09PM
hello smiling smiley
just got back from naias do any of you know what the staff are called only i had my eye on one of them but i didnt get his name sad smiley would be really grateful if you could help thank you smiling smiley xxx
trajano
July 25, 2010 01:25PM
We will go on 31.08 from Poland by car smiling smiley We are going there

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login