Vicky Apartments, Hanioti

Posted by andrea & steven 
July 29, 2007 07:09PM
Hi,

We came back from the Vicky on 23rd July and were wondering if anyone was going there soon as we had the email address for the owners, only must have written it down wrong. Just wondered if anyone going could ask them to confirm it.
Thanks
Andrea & Steve
Re: Vicky Apartments, Hanioti
July 30, 2007 08:39PM
Hi Both how are you,

Did you enjoy your stay at the vicky?? Im going out there 2weeks today for the 5th time and i cannot wait. Hope you had a fab time.

sian
July 31, 2007 06:30AM
Hi Sian,

We had a wonderful time again this year. It was our fifth time to the Vicky, we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Pat, Mike, Leo & Audrey are so welcoming.

The weather was fabulous... just one thunderstorm in the middle of the night, apart from that really hot & sunny.

Are you staying in the Vicky?

Andrea & Steve
July 31, 2007 08:07AM
Hi

Yes we are staying at the Vicky for the 5th year its the only place we have stayed, we were recommended it by one of our neighbours and love it there, they are all lovley people and we cant wait to go back. Roll on 13th.
July 31, 2007 12:26PM
Well all I can say is that I wish I was going again on the 13th. We only go to the Vicky, you get a really good welcome there and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Been looking at booking for next year.

Could you do me a favour and ask Pat for her email address. I have some photo's to send to her or I could give you my e-mail address and you could pass it on. It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea & Steve
July 31, 2007 01:15PM
Im at work at the moment ive got Pats email address in the house, if you send me your address i will send it on to you tonight, We book every year as soon as we get back, as we want the two bedroom apartments they have. The first time we went was in July but as the yrs have gone on we have been going in August.

July 31, 2007 04:01PM
Hi Sian,

My e-mail address is thecarpenters@hotmail.co.uk

We have had Room 1, the 2 bed apartment in the Bar for the past two years, it makes a difference to have that extra room. Do you find it very busy in August with the school children? My son is almost 16 and I was under the impression lots of younger children went in August.

Thanks very much for your help.

Andrea
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login