Map of hotels in Hanioti

Map of hotels in Hanioti

Posted by charmel 
Map of hotels in Hanioti
July 29, 2007 03:59PM
Does anybody have a map of the hotels/appartments in Hanioti? My son is getting married there next year and there are about 40 of us going over, all staying in different places, so a map would be useful to see where everybody is.

Thanks
Re: Map of hotels in Hanioti
July 29, 2007 08:00PM
I have this years Hanioti tourist guide with a map in if you E Mail me at aappleby@blueyonder.co.uk I will forward you it as an attachment hope this is of some use.
July 30, 2007 03:50PM
Hi alanapp

Have a look at the Users' Photo Album at the top of the page.
I hope that helps!!

Sakis
www.kriopigi.net
August 02, 2007 07:22PM
could some one tell me where i can find the 'sarantis studios' ? on the map (know its not on the map) where it is located..
great map though
will print it of later
August 05, 2007 02:29PM
Hi alanapp

Did you receive my email about the tourist guide and map of Hanioti. I would appreciate if you could send the info through to me.

Many thanks

Charmel
August 10, 2007 12:22PM
Hi Alan

Just wish to thank you for the super tourist map of Hanioti. It is proving to be very useful. Cheers.

We are staying in the Lesse Studios and according to the tourist map looks as if it is very close to the main room? Has anyone stayed in the Lesse and is it effected by the noise from the main road? Also is there a steep decline down to the beach and subsequently a steep incline after a hard days sunbathing on the beach?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login