Polychrono

Polychrono

Posted by markandlucy 
Polychrono
July 18, 2007 02:29PM
Hi
My girlfriend and I are regular visitors to Greece but have never been to polychrono before. We are staying at the Ammos studios. However as ther are new there is very little information on them. Was really hoping somebody could offer up some info on the area and the apts if they had any.
Cheers Mark
Re: Polychrono
July 19, 2007 09:22PM
Hi we didnt stay at the amms we stayed at te fanis bt we did see the ammos, its in a great location up a slight hill, polychrono is absoulotly lovely the beach is gorgeous and everywhere to eat is superb, we went mid may and would recommend the resort to anyone, when are you going? im so jealous. youll have a great time
July 26, 2007 09:25AM
Ah thanks Jane. We're heading of on the 9th August and just cant wait ot get away. No work and no london for 2weeks. Kleftiko, Afelia, hot weather and this lovely beach. Dont be jealous
July 31, 2007 07:16PM
LOL

Will you be able to stand the peace and quite and chilled out ways in greece

He he he he he

dont eat too much Kleftiko try the Gyros now and again or the souvlaki winking smiley

kalimera

jeff
August 01, 2007 11:50AM
Hi,

I travel to Polichrono on Avgust 15th and staying at the Sarikas hotel. I have never been there before. Could anyone tell me something about this hotel? How far is it from the beach? Any information would be usefull.

Ivana
August 05, 2007 02:33PM
Just come back from ammos studios, the people are really nice, and the rooms are a bit small but they have everything you need , have a great holiday, wish i was going back.
August 05, 2007 03:59PM
Ah thanks for the message laura. Theres just a few things i wanted to ask you... whats the situation with air-con? Tavernas??? Your favourites??? and i was also wondering whether the rooms have toasters??? Thanks laura
August 06, 2007 06:38PM
hey, the aircon at ammos costs 5 euro a day but well worth getting, my favourite taverna was flegra which is on the front, the food is fantastic there, the cockney cafe is also worth a try, if you go there say hi to tico for me from the english girls. food is quite reasonabley priced me and my 2 friends could eat out with a drink each for about 30 quid for all of us a night. the rooms at ammos dont have a toaster, they have a kettle though, hope that helps
laura x
August 06, 2007 06:51PM
o yeh there is also a safe in the room which will cost you 12 euro a week to use.
August 06, 2007 07:33PM
thanks laura thats really appreciated. Il give the guy ur regards
August 06, 2007 07:35PM
thanx, have a gd holiday, if i think of anything else i will post it smiling smiley
September 04, 2007 07:18PM
heya, did you have a good holiday? what did you think of ammos?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login