Trips

Trips

Posted by Carole 
Trips
July 09, 2007 08:57AM
Hi

I'm going with my 14 yr old son to Hanioti on Thursday. We've never been before and would like to know if anyone can recommend any trips. My son wants to visit Thesaloniki but if it's really hot I don't fancy a 2 hr bus ride. Would it be worth it?

Cheers, Carole
Re: Trips
July 09, 2007 11:58AM
hi carole,
have you tried looking at www.halkidiki.com theres a list of trips on there as well as other useful info

mandy xx
July 09, 2007 12:07PM

Hi Carole

I would'nt do the trip to Salonica, like you say it would be far too hot.

A good trip to look out for would be the sunshine cruise, on a pirate ship which I am sure you will both enjoy.

Joanne
July 09, 2007 01:40PM
Thanks for the info guys.

Carole
July 11, 2007 08:09AM
I wouldn't mind going to the water park when i go. Is it easy enough to get there?
July 11, 2007 12:28PM

The water park is near the airport - about 1hour 15 minutes on the road to Salonica, and signposted somewhere after Misi Meri.

It is great for younger kids but not up to what you may find in Spain, we have been once and would not bother again
July 11, 2007 01:13PM
Is there anywhere else worth going for a day out? Can't go on a boat cos my girlfriend gets sea sick, which is a shame cos i love boat trips.
July 12, 2007 08:58AM
Yeah I know the feeling.....I cant wait to come out to hanioti but my girlfriend gets really sick on boat trips. It seems that the best trips are boat trips? Is that the case....?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login