Kriopigi Cars

Kriopigi Cars

Posted by njc71 
Kriopigi Cars
July 03, 2007 03:30PM
Hi all,
My wife and I can't decide between booking 2 weeks car hire and picking up and dropping off at airport or paying the £15p.p coach transfer to Kriopigi then hiring 1 week car hire from Kriopigi Cars that seems to come highly recommended.
Has anyone ever booked a car through Kriopigi cars on the internet before arriving and if so was everything stress free? I always prefer to book things in advance so I know its sorted and don't want to run the risk of getting to resort and them not having any affordable cars left.
Walking
July 03, 2007 03:34PM
Hi all,
Is their any info. available in resort with regards walking in Halkidiki?
We are staying in Kriopigi and like to combine lazy days by sea and pool with day trips out in car and walking to see area.
We already have planned an overnight stay to Mount Olympus area but would really appreciate any advice or suggestions regarding getting out and about to see the wildlife and nature of the area.
Re: Kriopigi Cars
July 04, 2007 08:29AM
Hi, I have just read your message on the forum re Kriopigi cars. I have been using Kriopigi cars fior 15 years and they are an exellent customer focused company. They will pick you from the airport with your car if required. Their hire rates are the best on Halkidiki and their hire cars are mostly new and totaly reliable

Saki and Maki the two brothers who own Kriopigi cars are the nicest guys you could meet and will look after you 100%. Have a good holiday.

Cheers Ian
July 04, 2007 07:15PM
I have been using these people for years. If you contact them they will pick you up from the airport. I like them because they are new cars and you get proper insurance and breakdown cover.
I normally deal with the owner who is called Sakis.

I hope this helps and, if you havent been there on holiday before you will enjoy it im sure.

July 07, 2007 07:37AM
hi,
have used these many times before. Excellent service and great cars. they'll meet you at the airport with the car.

they are very good value for money. would always tell people to use these.
July 07, 2007 02:58PM
hi,
does anyone have the web address for kriopigi cars or a contact number?,could anyone give a rough idea of cost of hire for one week [to be picked up at the airport?
many thanks
Nic
July 07, 2007 03:16PM
www.kriopigi.net/kcars/index.html
July 07, 2007 03:29PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FAST RESPONSE AND HELP-KIND REGARDS. SHERRILYN
Nic
July 07, 2007 03:30PM
You're welcome!

Nic!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login