Studio apartment

Studio apartment

Posted by emo632000 
Studio apartment
June 24, 2007 04:24PM
Hello all,
I and my friends looking for studio for 4 person .Could anybody tell me for cheap studio somewhere in Kasandra?I'm planing my holiday in end of august 2007.
Thanks in advance , Emo
Re: Studio apartment
June 24, 2007 04:57PM
Hi,
Try www.thomson.co.uk
I did a quick search and found the Aristidis & Kanelis St/Apts in Fourka, a studio for 4 adults from 23/08/07 for 1 week for only £230 total - not each!

Hope this helps

Trev
June 24, 2007 05:55PM
You could try the Argo hotel in Siviris, there is a website and you can email the owner direct. He did us a brilliant deal last summer. His prices were 35 euros per night, but we got it for 30 euros a night and it was a two room apartment. Bedroom (room 13) was in a quiet location and very cool in the heat of the day if you kept the wooden blinds shut. Main room was lounge, TV and kitchen area. Air conditioning was available as standard. Nice pool area, small but clean, and a nice bar. Downside, well Siviris is a lovely little village not very big but plenty of tavernas, supermarkets and a bakery, as well as a few bars. Problem is it used to be used by Thomson and other UK operators, who as usual pulled out and left them high and dry. So now it is a German frequented area. We did not have a problem with this, even though the other guests were mainly Germany or Bulgarian. The staff are very friendly and it is five minute walk from the beach. Not near other touristy resorts, but Fourka and Kallithea are not very far away.

The beach is lovely, especially to the left where it is narrow and goes round a pile of rocks to reveal three small bays that hardly anybody knows about or goes to.

June 26, 2007 11:36AM
Thank you Saintscoupe and Jana for your help. Jane, do you know web address on Argo hotel in Siviris? I tried to find out it, but didn't...
July 12, 2007 03:15PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login