Just Returned Today..........

Posted by Otis 
June 21, 2007 09:55PM
........ after spending 2 very enjoyable weeks at the Tropical Studios with Sakis, Vicky, Vicky and Anastasias during which time we were shown good hospitality and they kept us well entertained with live music, kareoke and a Greek night with live bazuki music out by the pool. To be honest i wasn't expecting the accommodation to be as nice as it was, the rooms were spacious and clean with decent facilities, comfortable beds and a decent, powerful shower for a change, the pool wasn't the biggest but it was more than adequate and was surrounded by around 40 or so sunbeds. From 7o/c onwards the focus switches from the pool bar to the apparently recently refurbished reception area bar which is really quite trendy with a number of sofas and tables where barman come general entertainer Anastasias 'Tassos' does his 'thing', and very good at getting people up dancing and singing and taking part he is too, the bar usually closed around 3 AM by which time i was more than ready for bed anyway. I'd have no qualms about recommending the Tropical for anyone who wants a fun, relaxing break and a welcoming, friendly smile.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login