Old Tavern - Wedding

Old Tavern - Wedding

Posted by LFC 
LFC
Old Tavern - Wedding
June 21, 2007 12:54PM
Hi

We are getting married in August 2008 and are wondering if the Old Tavern is still there in Hanioti, as we think it would make a great place to have our reception from what we remember. We have at least 40 people going and wonder how to go about getting in touch. Or if theres anywhere else people could reccommend we would be grateful.

Thanks

Jaki
Re: Old Tavern - Wedding
June 21, 2007 07:05PM
It is still there but it's only Dimitris,Amanda is not there now.It was open when i was there in May but i think they've been trying to sell so not sure how it's going.

smiling smiley
June 21, 2007 09:06PM
It was open last night as far as i know!
June 22, 2007 06:10AM
Hi Jaki

Its Amanda!!
Firstly congrats on booking your wedding!
We are still open in Hanioti and would love to cater for your wedding. Please contact me on dimitrios_amanda@hotmail.com and you can let me know about finer details.
Whilst I'm not in Hanioti this season, I know Dimitri will be more than happy to help.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Amanda
LFC
June 24, 2007 03:04PM
Thanks Amanda, I will drop you an email as soon as we have more details!
June 27, 2007 01:23PM

Hi Amanda

hope your all okay

joanne
June 29, 2007 06:38AM
Hi Joanne

We are doing great thanks! Although I'm very jealous - I can't believe I am in this awful english weather whereas Halkidiki is bathing in 40 degrees!! What is going on!!!

Hope you and all yours are doing ok.

Cheers
Amanda
August 20, 2007 09:37AM
I've spent a week in the beginning of August 2007 in Olympic Cosmas. I cannot really understand why people post negative comments about it. Before going there I had read disgusting things about it only, and I was really positively surprised to find out that none of these comments reflect the real state of things there. The rooms are clean, people are really nice (except for one guy in the kitchen who seems to be not very happy with everything what is going on there) and always prepared to help. The only minus there was the size of the bathroom in the room, it was very small, but all in all it's enought to have a shower after swimming in the sea and sunbathing. The food is ok, but do not expect something very impressive. Hanioti is a very nice place with lots of taverns, nice bars and discotheques. The best tavern there for me was "the old tavern" which is 3 minutes walk from the hotel (they serve the best fish in the town, I tell you).
To sum up, I was satisfied with Olympic Cosmas.

Hi Amanda

just thought you would like to see this comment posted on trip advisor - Dimitri is doing a good job

love Joanne
LFC
October 02, 2007 11:32AM
Hi Amanda
Finally got round to sending that email to Dimitri re. my wedding think it would be about 60 peeps now.

Jaki
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login