hairdressers

hairdressers

Posted by Jane 
hairdressers
June 14, 2007 06:41PM
This is a question to the ex pats living out there please. Despite the fact that we have lived in Halkidiki before, for three years on the trot - April til November, we never did find a GOOD hairdresser for either my husband or myself in Halkidiki.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or would it be better to go into Moudania or Thessaloniki when we want a good haircut.

All we want is a hairdresser who can follow the cut of our hair and make a good job of it. As we are coming over for four months in August, and then again over the next two years April til Nov, it is important to find somewhere.

Any help please.........

Thanks
Jane and Martyn
Re: hairdressers
June 14, 2007 07:51PM
Nina's in the shopping square,near captains table restaurant,Pefkohori. They cut my haie exactly how I want it.
June 14, 2007 07:54PM
P.S. its spelt Nanas
June 15, 2007 12:28PM

Could also try Eleni in hanioti - her English is spot on, and she is really nice.

Just off the square
July 29, 2007 11:15AM
Bumping this to the top. Anybody got any more ideas so we can look around them all. ALSO we need to have a gents hairdressers if there is one for hubby.

Cheers, replies asap as we leave Fri 3rd for Halkidiki and may not get our internet sorted for a few weeks.

Thanks again
July 29, 2007 08:05PM
There is a unisex hairdresser in the old square in Pefkohori, This is up from the main road just behind the church. Nice place for a quite drink and whatch the locals
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login