My countdown starts!

My countdown starts!

Posted by Nic 
Nic
My countdown starts!
June 14, 2007 06:33PM
Well, everyone seems to countdown, so mines started....71 days 'till my holiday in.....sunny England!!!
Moved to Greece last year, now I spend my holiday in England!!!

Anyone know what the weather's gonna be like???...lol!

Nic!
Re: My countdown starts!
June 15, 2007 07:46AM
hi nic
probably raining as usual!!!!!!! LOL
we on countdown too, 10 months, 15 days, 23hrs and 3 mins, how sad is that LOL
Nic
June 15, 2007 08:40AM
Hi,

Wow...long countdown! But I guess you have a lot to do in that 10 months!!!
Mine's only a quick visit to England, just 5 days. My girlfiend wants to see more of England and the areas I grew up, so I guess it's a trip to York, The Moors and the Dales and probably Whitby and down the coast too. She's only been to England once before about 18 months ago and we only stopped in London. Funnily enough, she actually wants to see the rain in England!!!! Coming from here she's used to the sun and likes the rain!!!! I keep telling her English rain is different, so we'll see.

Nic!
June 15, 2007 08:47AM
Hey Nic,

Don't you go packing any of that sunshine stuff now, oh ok just a small bag of it then ;-)
Nic
June 15, 2007 08:49AM
ha...don't worry, I'll just take my EU allowence!
June 15, 2007 09:18AM
Nic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ha...don't worry, I'll just take my EU allowence!
>
> www.@#$%&.com

Hey Nic, Does that mean we have to bring our EU allowence of rain? Could gift wrap it for your GF - but only to be opened when we leave ok smiling smiley
Nic
June 15, 2007 10:40PM
Rain...hmmm...well, looking at the weather for next 2 weeks I might be grateful of a bit of the wet stuff, so yeah...bring just a little!!!!

Nic!
June 25, 2007 04:51PM
Hiya Nic,
Got your PM last night, thanks a lot, you dont know how pleased we are!!
You want some of that wet stuff? Youd best get over here we got plenty,[floods all over nottingham]Hope you got room in your case for some of that sunshine you can bring over with you, we not asking for it all, just a little bit pleeeeaaaaase

mandy xx
Nic
June 25, 2007 05:41PM
I've actually been out today collecting some heat and sunshine in bottles for when I come back. The summer in the UK this year looks over already. I think autumn has jumped the queue!!!!
My girlfriend asked today if we can swim in England...looking at the news I said I think it's the only way to get around!
20:35 here and still 30c!!!!
June 25, 2007 06:09PM
Now you just trying to make us jealous, u said in your message last nite, you cant drive anywhere, neither can we, we need boats!!!!! bet that nice pretty waterfall in richmond isnt so pretty at the moment!! LOL

mandy xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login