Wedding Reception

Wedding Reception

Posted by LFC 
LFC
Wedding Reception
June 07, 2007 05:35PM
Hi,
We are getting married in August 08 in Hanioti and have booked with First Choice. We have been told that we book our reception when we get out there. Has anyone else done this? I think about 40 people are going. Do they give you a selection of places to choose from? Do they do sit down meals for people and what sort of costs are they. Is it cheaper to do buffet as their are 40 people? Just want to get an idea as we dont have a clue what to expect!

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Reception
June 08, 2007 08:07PM
Hi LFC,
We too are getting married in halkidiki with first choice, although we getting married in may and staying in kalithea.
In ur wedding info [if you have got it yet] it says you can email them for wedding reception ideas and info at, R HA Admin2@firstchoice.co.uk
hope this helps.

mandy
kez
June 09, 2007 08:15PM
who did you use to get your docs translated i,m having trouble finding someone.

x kez x
June 09, 2007 09:19PM
hi kez, we havent used anyone yet but we went to greek embassy website and got these names and nums
MR CHRISTOPHER STAVIROU TEL 020 8886 5847
MS ANDROULLA VELIOTOU TEL 020 8337 6093
MS ARIANA FERENTINOU TEL 020 77206818
the greek embassy will only accept translations from their own approved translators [we tried to find a local one but they all came back with the same reply]
the above names were sent to me about a week ago so they should be up to date, let me know how you get on
regards

mandy xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login