Naias & Lesse Hanioti

Naias & Lesse Hanioti

Posted by LFC 
LFC
Naias & Lesse Hanioti
June 04, 2007 01:56PM
Hi,
I am getting married in Hanioti in Aug 08 and i'm staying in the Naias apartments. Our parents are looking to book the Lesse apartments, could anyone tell me how far away they are from eachother on foot.

Thanks

Jaki
LFC
Re: Naias & Lesse Hanioti
June 04, 2007 06:19PM
Or which are closest to Naias, the Niriides, Tropical or Lesse. We dont want a huge walk every day!
Thanks
June 05, 2007 08:05AM
I can tell you in 10 weeks time if that's not too late! Went to the Naias in 2005 and we're staying in the Niriides this August.
LFC
June 05, 2007 08:11AM
Thanks but really need to get it booked hopefully today so that they are on the same flight as us.

Thanks
LFC
June 06, 2007 12:31PM
bump
June 06, 2007 07:26PM
Hi Jaki
The Lesse is a looonnnngggg walk,its on the main road heading out of Hanioti towards Pefkohori whereas the naias is heading in to Hanioti so are on opposite sides. Will try and check the others out tomorrow and get back to you in the next few days if you haven't already booked.
LFC
June 07, 2007 12:26PM
Thanks, I thought the Lesse would be a bit far as it says in the brochure 800metres from resort centre, where as the Niriides says 250metres. If you could find out that would be great as I've had no luck on the internet.

Jaki
June 18, 2007 03:51PM
Hi Jaki,
been looking around and I have found A Tropikal which is 200m before the Lesse on the main road again,not sure if its the 1 your family are thinking about, but still trying to find the Niriides? do you have any info as to whereabouts it may be,that it states in the brochure? Have asked some friends who have lived in Hanioti for 10 years on and off and they have no idea either? Still looking for you though and will hopefully find out soon. Failing that the nearest accomadation to the Naias (depending how close you want to be) is The Renaissance Hotel which is 50yrds away,just across the road really,and looks really nice,(my wife used to be a transfer rep and has done drop offs there) our relatives were looking at staying there too before they booked Naias.The only reason they didn't was they needed wheelchair access,and Naias was more suitable for them.

June 18, 2007 06:25PM
Robby,

First Choice say that it's "Just 500m from Hanioti’s sandy beach and 250m from its shops, bars and restaurants." and that it's a new hotel. One last hint from them is "Public bus service 100m away."

No map reference sadly.
LFC
June 20, 2007 12:38PM
Thanks for all your help Robby, my parents have booked the Niriides now but if you do find anything out it would be great if you could let us know.

Cheers

Jaki
July 08, 2007 09:12PM
Hi Jaki

I've stayed at the Lesse (2005), Naias (2006 twcice!) and Niriides (2007) so if you have any Q's about them then let me know. I'm happy to help.

Thanks

Mark
July 09, 2007 07:23AM
Morning Mark,

Any info on the Niriides would be appreciated as there seems to be little in the way of info on t'internet. Where is it in relation to the fountains? Is it good quality accom?
July 09, 2007 05:56PM
Hi Phil

The rooms are as good as the Lesse. You have free Air-con, a TV, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave! along with fridge etc.

A bonus is an iron and ironing board which is hung up in the wardrobe. The rooms are of a reasonable size and in well kept order.

Safety boxes are available at a cost of 2 Euros a day (I think, coz I didn't use it).

A lift is available to use if you are not located on the ground floor. I'm not sure if they serve dinner in there but I saw tables and chairs by the reception.

The pool is pretty much like any other pool with a bar to the side along with tables and chairs.

I certainly would have no problem staying there again in the furture (I actually thought it was better, if not equal to the Lesse).

In relation to the fountains, it is about a 3 - 5 min stroll away and is based to the North of the fountains i.e. up past the Cafe Central and make a left hand turn.

If you want to know anything else then let me know!

Thanks

Mark
July 11, 2007 08:04AM
Thanks very much for the info Mark, sorry but it's been a couple of years since we went to Hanioti. Past the Central Cafe and left, is that towards the kids park?
July 12, 2007 05:19PM
Hi,

Up past the Central Cafe towards the Calypso then turn left and about 2 mins walk away.

Thanks

Mark
July 12, 2007 06:00PM
Ah right I know where you mean, thanks Mark.

Phil
July 13, 2007 11:07AM
Hi Mark, im going to be staying at the Lesse in a couple of weeks, have heard some amazing things about it yet....also the total opposite, abit confused. Please could you tell me your opinion on the place. many thanks
kateee
July 13, 2007 03:34PM
Hi Kateee

To be honest, I really liked to Lesse - the pools were nice, the room is nice and clean. Bathroom is OK, free air-con (i think, well actually quite sure back in 2005) and fold-up ironing board in the wardrobe.

The Lesse is one of the places which is quite a walk to the main square either through the back gate (which back in 2005 used to close around 8pm, so you had to walk all the way round to the main entrance to get back in!) or via the main entrance and along the main road and down to the square. Either way, on a hot day and reasonable stroll it would take you about 10 minutes or so to get there.

I didn't eat there but it looked OK. There is a very small shop on the premises and really only had the main essentials but I found at times the stock would run out for the day.

My only grumble was that my room was on the ground floor and opposite one of the staircases so I used to hear a lot of noise from people going up and down the stairs and next to the staircase was a small wash area for the cleaners so afternoon naps etc were nearly impossible.

To leave the place via the rear exit you used to have to walk down quite a small but steep embankment but they have since done some work on this and tried where possible to make it easier.

I remember the reception area being really nice and I was one of those who had a late PM flight so I was able to leave my cases in reception and use the bathrooms in the reception area to wash and change before being collected. Very nice and comfortable.

If you have any other Q's then please let me know.

Thanks

Mark

July 13, 2007 07:57PM
Cheers Mark, feel a little lighter now, im not too worried about the place bein perfect just got concerned when i read reviews sayin "take your own pillow".
Thanks again
Kateee
July 13, 2007 07:58PM
no probs - enjoy your hols!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login