Website Update - New Photos

Posted by Nic 
Nic
May 28, 2007 01:40PM
I've just uploaded the latest updates to my website.
There's some new pictures from around Halkidiki in the main galleries and also new slide show with 22 new photo's. The Digital Art section is now also online with 11 digitaly created images that I've recently completed.
Check the News section for the updates.

Thanks for looking!

Nic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/05/2007 04:12PM by Nic.
Re: Website Update - New Photos
May 28, 2007 08:36PM
hi nic,
love the photos, we coming to halkidiki next yr to get married, dont suppose you do wedding photos? mandy
June 02, 2007 11:14AM
hi i was thinking the same thing...
Nic
June 02, 2007 11:18AM
Hi,

I've never done wedding photography, but it is something that I am being asked to do quite often now, so I am learning all about it.
If you could PM me your email addresses I'll give you more details.

Thanks,

Nic!
June 02, 2007 11:33AM
I've just PM'd you...i think...new to this site so i hop i got it right lol
June 02, 2007 11:40AM
hi,
i just PMd you too, hope i got it right as it 1st time i done it! lol
mainey, when are you over there?
June 02, 2007 11:42AM
We planning mid september, we only decided this week to do it abroad rather than the UK, sooo much easier and cheaper haha
June 02, 2007 11:47AM
we going over on 1st may, staying at aegean melathron, hopefully wedding day will be 9 may.
we going with 1st choice [mainly because of the paperwork and i got a daughter in law who is a travel agent LOL]
just sent 1st lot of paperwork off [nightmare] dont forget its gonna add about £500 to your wedding budget
mandy
June 02, 2007 11:50AM
yeah we know, we aint doing it through a travel agent, my mum knows what to do as she organised it all previously for her ex fella's brother's wedding lol

So we just gonna book flights and accomo normally, sort all paperwork out ourselves (well mummy is) and then organised it all when we get over there...seems a lot less hassle than with a travel agents and a lot less money as we dont need to pay them for their services haha
June 02, 2007 11:58AM
dont blame you, it was just easier for us to book thro d.i.l, as we both cowards where legal stuff is concerned LOL. we not booked any extras thro travel agents tho, wanted to see some of the photography work first, not leave it to anybody else,[at least then we know what we getting] some of nics pics are amazing with the effects he uses.
we stuck on ideas as what to do after the ceremony for 8 or 10 of us.
mandy
June 02, 2007 12:10PM
some of his pics are amazing, im deffo loving the pic of Ferrybridge Powerstation haha my nan lives in Ferrybridge...

Well my plans are ceremony, photos, then to a restaurant in Polichrono which is a rooftop one over looking the sea (hoping its still there and still as yummy as it was last time i went)...then to the "cocktail bar" dunno if it has a name, for the rest of the evening coz their cocktails are WOW
June 02, 2007 12:26PM
no doubt there will be somewhere in kalithea that we will find out about, even if we have to wait till we get there lol
havent been in touch with aegean melathron yet to see if they got any ideas!
think photos are more important at the moment tho!
mandy
June 16, 2007 09:44AM
G'day from DOWN UNDER ROCK BAR,Polihrono!!! I tried sending some e-mails to you nic but no success!!!
Nic
June 16, 2007 09:48AM
Hey Harry...

Try these;

nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk
@#$%&
sales@@#$%&.com

Or, private message me your email and I'll send you one....

Speak to you soon,

Nic!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login