car rental

Posted by mdea 
car rental
May 22, 2007 09:00PM
Please help me.I need car rental in Pefkohori.Danijela
Re: car rental
May 23, 2007 12:58PM

Hiya

Why don't you try www.kriopigi.net This is the family run car hire company onwed by the Manolas Family they look to have nice cars, the rates are good and the reviews are good to.

Sarah x
May 23, 2007 06:24PM
I can second Sarah's recomendation,Sakis has lovely cars at really good prices including some lovely new open top jeep thingies this year...........the red one is very niiiiiiiiice!!! smiling smiley

smiling smiley
May 23, 2007 09:45PM
Hi Sarah L,Kerry!
Jeep is not for me,becouse I going with my family and small kids,but thank you for recomendation.I while try with Sarah information.
May 24, 2007 10:45AM
Yes the place i said is the same as Sarah's........they do all different cars but i was mentioning the jeeps for anyone else that may be interested.x

smiling smiley
May 24, 2007 08:13PM
Sorry Kerry.I read message fast and wrong, becouse I don't understead.Anyway i go to this site and I think is OK.When we arrive to the sea,I will go to them.(but.....the jeeps is so interesting,my years is killing me.)Joke.Hello from Belgrade!
May 28, 2007 05:29PM
Looking at hiring a car from Thessaloniki airport for 1 week on Thursday,could someone recommend a good company. I have had alook on the net and there are loads. I have hired b4 but cant remember who it was.
Off to Nea Kalikratia to pay my water rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not been paid for 12 months OOOPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 28, 2007 05:32PM
Hello to Belgrade from "sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Britain!!! Have lovely holidays & hope you find a car you like!xsmiling smiley

smiling smiley
May 28, 2007 07:04PM
Does anyone know how old you have to be to rent a car??
Nic
May 28, 2007 07:09PM
I think it's 21 for small cars and 25 for larger cars....
Best check with the company you wanna rent from!

Nic
May 28, 2007 09:16PM
Thank you Kerry.
I think,Nic is right,but I been 2005 in Tasos and there is nobody ask you for ages or permision for car.Money is everithing.They have 2 caps in the island,but I don"t recomanded anything.
June 21, 2007 03:34PM
hiya just read ur post they do 7 seater cars at www.kriopigi.net as we hired a car from there last yr but be warned if it rains the do become to get very slippy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login